Per Roussel...Coach D changes his mind about Pendergast | The Boneyard

Per Roussel...Coach D changes his mind about Pendergast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pendergast, is that the guy who was interim AD before Warde? Or is this another guy?

Reaction Score
DFO is non coaching position. :
The position helps direct all of UConn's day-to-day operations including team travel, preseason camp, player housing, budgetary matters and other logistical concerns.

Seems Roussel is jumping on the Diaco bandwagon in the way it was posted by Roussel.......doesn't fit the "clean house" model. This is admin/budgeting.
Seems Prendergast is leaving on his own. Not impressed with Roussel's comment.

Reaction Score
I wonder if this job description is getting rewritten to be more of a director of player personnel type position...maybe combining Pendergast's job and Wilczweski's job so they can up the salary to get the person Diaco wants.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Don't really know what this position did but if Diaco wants his guys there, I'm all for it. This is an all in reform for UConn and it could go bust but I'm on board with the idea that we needed a clean sweep and a way to show the P5 schools that we're going all in, again, for football. Hopefully our hires for these openings will reflect this sentiment.

Reaction Score
Is Tim the former place kicker at Notre Dame and son of Paul, out of Glastonbury I believe??

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't know if you can make a big statement with the ops hire anymore than say the Mets could show they are competiting by making a splash at travelling secretary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom