Per Joe D's Facebook page | The Boneyard

Per Joe D's Facebook page

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Our final Randy Edsall Coaches Show tonite at 6 from the Burton Family FootballComplex. Guests are Red Sox righty Matt Barnes and the legendary Andy Baylock. 6p on WTIC NEWS/TALK 1080 and the Tune In App ( UConn IMG Sports Network)

Reaction Score
Our final Randy Edsall Coaches Show tonite at 6 from the Burton Family FootballComplex. Guests are Red Sox righty Matt Barnes and the legendary Andy Baylock. 6p on WTIC NEWS/TALK 1080 and the Tune In App ( UConn IMG Sports Network)

I don't understand this: UConn has 1 more week of football after Saturday against Cinci. I get that next week is Thanksgiving Week. In my mind, there should be coach's shows through the whole season & the final show should be a season wrap-up the week following the last game. UConn gets short shrift by IMG pulling the plug early.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't understand this: UConn has 1 more week of football after Saturday against Cinci. I get that next week is Thanksgiving Week. In my mind, there should be coach's shows through the whole season & the final show should be a season wrap-up the week following the last game. UConn gets short shrift by IMG pulling the plug early.

Well it’s the football show and they are talking to Matt Barnes. That sums up this decade pretty well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom