Per a caller on Sirius-XM... | The Boneyard

Per a caller on Sirius-XM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A caller was talking to Jack Arute & Mike Leach @ 1:30 and mentioned that West Virginia fans will show up en masse to the UConn-Pitt game to cheer on the Huskies in a show of conference support. It could have been tongue in cheek of course, but any fans rooting on the Huskies is cool.

Reaction Score
It will pretty ironic if they still do it after they announce they are heading to the B12 after Missouri's press conference tomorrow.

Reaction Score
A caller was talking to Jack Arute & Mike Leach @ 1:30 and mentioned that West Virginia fans will show up en masse to the UConn-Pitt game to cheer on the Huskies in a show of conference support. It could have been tongue in cheek of course, but any fans rooting on the Huskies is cool.

i saw somewhere that WVU fans were going to buy tickets, which apparently can be had for less than a dollar on stubhub, bus up and wear red as some kind of statement against Pitt leaving the BE. i think it's great. i really wish i could go, but Wednesday night is a tough trip to make

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I can't tell you how cool that would be. I guess I'm rooting for the Cards in 5 now.

Reaction Score
The whole idea just warms my heart, fill ketchup field with our blue and white and their yellow and blue. I hope whatever happens, with all the new geography, that we end up with those 'eers.

and I hope we get another 60 minutes out of all three phases of the game.

I hope everybody's healed up, studied up and caught up in class, and ready to kick ass in practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom