per-40 workbook updated with NC State thrashing | The Boneyard

per-40 workbook updated with NC State thrashing

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
The workbook can be downloaded from here.

It is sooo enjoyable to watch Aubrey ply her craft this year! That girl has an unblievable ceiling, and often looks like shes's dancing around the opponents under the basket.

Fun fact: Azzi has the 4th-highest (out of 5) 3-point percentage on the team. And only the 4th-highest overall percentage. Early times, of course.

It didn't feel like it during the game at times, but the defense did a stalwart job again. NC State had hoist 59 shots to get 50 points (and got 19 pts from free throws), and coughed up the ball 19 times.

Does anyone know of any other game where the bench scored zero points? By any team?

When was the last time (if ever) a Husky team shot more than 90% for free throws???

How I hope, hope, hope Caroline can return to her peak form from last year. How much better it might be with the more-aggressive Nika feeding her, and how disheartening for our opponents.

Still no trend comments. I'm waiting until most of the players have about 120 minutes of playing time. Should be 2-3 more games.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Thank you @JRRRJ .

I agree with you about Caroline.

"Does anyone know of any other game where the bench scored zero points? By any team?"
I ran across something OT that caught my eye. In Tennessee's loss to Gonzaga today, the Lady Vols scored 18 points in each quarter. I'm guessing that might be kinda rare.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
I am always appreciative and amazed by your dedication and effort behind this. Many thanks. A couple of comments.

Those already suggesting Juhasz should not start should take a look at her per 40 stat line.

Looking at the combined steals for Muhl and Fudd suggests we may have our best thieving backcourt ever in the making.

Doesn’t Griffin have more steals? I haven’t kept track, that’s just my impression.

Muhl is credited with 8 assists per game, but in the past two games alone she has 24 assists. Is the first game’s assists left out, or have I misinterpreted the table?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I am always appreciative and amazed by your dedication and effort behind this. Many thanks. A couple of comments.

Those already suggesting Juhasz should not start should take a look at her per 40 stat line.

Looking at the combined steals for Muhl and Fudd suggests we may have our best thieving backcourt ever in the making.

Doesn’t Griffin have more steals? I haven’t kept track, that’s just my impression.

Muhl is credited with 8 assists per game, but in the past two games alone she has 24 assists. Is the first game’s assists left out, or have I misinterpreted the table?
I thought Aubrey should have been credited with a couple blocks vs NC State but the scorekeeper apparently disagreed

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score

Ouch.

I uploaded the new workbook with a different name and forgot to update the link to it! :(

It's fixed now, you should re-acquire the workbook and you'll see the 10.33 assist rate for Nika that you expect.

Thanks for letting me know about the problem!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom