Per-40 stats with Vanderbilt data | The Boneyard

Per-40 stats with Vanderbilt data

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Find it in the usual place.

One nice feature of the pivot table (the table with the blue and white banding) is that if you right-click on one of the data items of a player (NOT the player name), the popup menu gives you a "Show Details" choice. If you select that, a new sheet opens with the detail lines (i.e. for all the games you have selected) that went into calculating the values in the pivot table.

Sweet!

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Ate you affected at all by the fires?

Yep.

Haven't played tennis for a week & a half. Only got out to go for a walk 2 of the last 7 days. It was a bit better today with an Air Quality Index in the 170's (Unhealthful) so I did some yard work.

AQI has mostly been in the 200's (Very Unhealthful) in the Central Valley since the Camp Fire started -- looks like a medium fog with visibility perhaps a half-mile or less in the daytime. It's been over 300 (Hazardous) a few days.

The fire is about 80 miles north of Sacramento and the winds have been out of the north for some time now so the smoke just comes down the valley and circulates around. They say it will rain starting on Thursday, which will both slow the fire and settle the crap in the air. Fingers crossed!

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Nan, I remember you're a pivot table guru. Do you know how to do a custom sort on a pivot? I tried checking the "use custom sort" but couldn't get it to work, because I never got to the dialog where you select/create your custom sorting set. There's also a Manual sort option (says you can drag items to rearrange them) but I was unable to drag any Row Labels or lines to get that to work. Dragging just selects multiple lines.

Got any suggestions?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom