Per-40 stats thru St Johns are uploaded... | The Boneyard

Per-40 stats thru St Johns are uploaded...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...and you can download them here.

For a yardstick on Olivia's play in the past 8 (Paigeless) games, her assist rate is virtually even with Paige's rate in the games she played and she's added almost one rebound per-40 in the same time period.

Caroline's just a miracle. I guess she's shut up all those who thought she was overrated by the HS scouts, not to mention the failure of the scouts themselves. Paige has got to be over the moon looking forward to passing to her. Her movement is as slinky as Paige's is, and her shooting arsenal seems a tad more versatile than Paige. I when she threw up that last 3FG from 4 feet behind the arc, I cheered. Watched a number of her HS games and a high percentage of her 3FG attempts were from there (or deeper), and a high percentage of those were successful. I've been nursing a strange theory that part of the reason her success rate is down is because she's shooting from too close. ;^)

In any case, me 'ats off to these 2 stalwarts who've been leading by example, and a shout out to Nika, who's finally started shooting, and the whole team, which actually did a weave in the St. Johns game. It even ended with a score!

If there was no 3-second rule, I think Geno'd find a use for Piath.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom