Per 40 minutes version 3.0 adds SMU, HBR and EP | The Boneyard

Per 40 minutes version 3.0 adds SMU, HBR and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
The download page is here. There's a blank v3.0 download as well.

After entering the HuskyBill Ratio column, I also put in the SBR (Steal + Block per TO), but decided to agree with HB that the HBR reflects turnovers that actually occurred and blocks don't fit in that category, so I took it out.

But I was unhappy that, as a ratio, the answer for anyone with zero steals will always be 0.00 regardless of the number of TOs. So I invented the EP (Empty Possession) stat, which is Steals minus TOs. Higher values for the EP are more desireable, as they indicate fewer Empty Possessions for your team and/or more Empty Possessions for your opponents on your account.

UConn's aggregate EP rating is -24, or -1.0 per game. Good ball-keeping, girls!

Our opponents' rating is -307, -12.79 per game.

Moria is the absolute leader in the category at 28 aggregate, 1.62 average. Only 3 other players have positive aggregate values: Bria(6), Brianna(7), Saniya(3). Looks like this is a guard-oriented statistic.

Note that Kaleena now has the second-place (with reasonable volume) A/TO ratio at 2.786.

Have fun!

Last edited:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Thanks for the stats update!

I see that our three Bigs have 64, 62 and 60 blocks respectively as of today. If we play 40 games this year (what is our max number if we make both the AAC conf finals and the NCAA finals? Is it 40 or 39?) then we are on pace to have three players with 100 or more blocks each......!! Wowza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom