Pep Rally in NYC!!! | The Boneyard

Pep Rally in NYC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got the email.... $25 gets you in to crank it up with President Herbst, Warde, the Pep band and other Husky Die Hards!! Its located at The Affinia Hotel Manhatten Ballroom from 5:50-7PM on Friday night, right across from MSG. Dress Code is strictly BLUE and WHITE! Apps and cash bar provided. Go to the Alumni Assoc webpage to register.

Lets paint the town Blue folks! This is our chance to raise our hind leg and pi$$ on/"Mark" MSG as OUR turf for the world to see!!! 10 Toes in Baby!!!!!!

Last edited:

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Is this going to be similar to past BET championship game-day rallies where the band and cheerleaders march across 7th avenue into the lobby of area of MSG and peform to the public as well?

Reaction Score
Is this going to be similar to past BET championship game-day rallies where the band and cheerleaders march across 7th avenue into the lobby of area of MSG and peform to the public as well?

It's been a long time but... Two different things. The alumni assn. does a get-together in a nearby hotel ballroom and then afterward the band, cheerleaders, etc. go to MSG and try to rally the outside crowd.

Reaction Score
Not to be a cheapskate but let me see if I got this right. I can pay $25 to go to a bar and pay for drinks or I can go to a bar with no cover and use that $25 to pay for drinks.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Again, rather than rape your fans who paid money for tickets, transportation, hotels, meals, etc., and now charge them an admission cost and cash bar???
Why doesn't Susan and Warde get their butts up to some penthouse where they can pound flesh and slap backs of people who can get UConn into a power conference????

Reaction Score
Screw until 7 - get the hell in there early and start making the rafters tremble……………let everyone know who's house their in at 6:45 with a U C O N N……UConn, Uconn, UConn………….then a Let's Go Huskies da da da da da Let's Go Huskies repeat……..do it right people!

Most importantly let the team know you're there for them!! Early

Reaction Score
Screw until 7 - get the hell in there early and start making the rafters tremble……………let everyone know who's house their in at 6:45 with a U C O N N……UConn, Uconn, UConn………….then a Let's Go Huskies da da da da da Let's Go Huskies repeat……..do it right people!

Most importantly let the team know you're there for them!! Early

Sorry, with no beer, I will be in right before tipoff.

Reaction Score

Oh damn I forgot……..now you have your priorities in proper order jazz……….I'm good with that and would also be doing the same, maybe even a bit late LOL

"Nips" in the socks guys and gals - a must!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

Still, need to make presence heard before tipoff. I remember the 1999 BET championship game vs SJU and it was rocking before. UConn fans high-fiving other fans in the hallways, etc... Len Elmore mentioned on TV how the crowd was mostly UConn fans before the game even started.

Reaction Score
Still, need to make presence heard before tipoff. I remember the 1999 BET championship game vs SJU and it was rocking before. UConn fans high-fiving other fans in the hallways, etc... Len Elmore mentioned on TV how the crowd was mostly UConn fans before the game even started.

That's because the beer was flowing like the river Nile.

Reaction Score
Here's the advertisement that the UConn Alumni Association is putting out on Facebook.

That may be me as the C in UConn. [It is] :rolleyes: Man, that Louisville game was fun.

Attachments

• IMG_5864.png
    IMG_5864.png
    229.9 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads