People that can’t go but who want to buy/donate tickets or chip in some funds | The Boneyard

People that can’t go but who want to buy/donate tickets or chip in some funds

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
If you don’t want to pay for a full ticket but want to chip in, I can set up a GoFundMe to collect the money and hopefully we can buy a bunch of tickets and donate them to people in the armed forces or deserving families, whatever UConn chooses. Is there interest in this?

ON EDIT: it costs only $30 to buy & donate a ticket. If that’s still too steep, let me know and I’ll set up a GoFundMe. Now excuse me while I go buy 5 tickets to donate

Last edited:

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
The donate tickets platform is set up on the website now. Tickets are $30 each and get donated to students or local groups for use, pretty easy process on this end.

Reaction Score
idea of donating tickets to send students per the message from AD David Benedict is good in theory but I don’t think it’s the $30 ticket the students would have trouble with. Is UConn gonna pay to fly and accommodate students?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
idea of donating tickets to send students per the message from AD David Benedict is good in theory but I don’t think it’s the $30 ticket the students would have trouble with. Is UConn gonna pay to fly and accommodate students?

Students should be caravaning and getting a life long story out of adventure.

12-13 hour drive. Drop in the bucket.

Reaction Score
Is Husky Ticket Project doing anything @PopcornHatKid?
No, we talked about potentially donating but decided as a group to continue supporting UConn-owned events. Last year we supported a large group at the Prudential Center double header and the cost was very significant. If we are spending that money, we want it to go directly to UConn to put kids in seats at home games. In order to keep this going long-term we need to make sure we allocate funds properly.

Reaction Score
I donated 3. Have a wedding to attend Saturday and guests until Monday. I looked at flying to Myrtle Sunday night but there’s only a couple options at $700 round trip. Just seems like too much rushing and too much money for a quick trip this time. I’d like to know how sales are going. I’d gladly consider donating more tickets but it’s a small venue so I’m hoping between attendees and donors, we are in good shape.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom