Penny Hardaway post game presser | The Boneyard

Penny Hardaway post game presser

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
For what it's worth, unlike opposing coaches over the last several games who acknowledged the Huskies' growth or potential, nary a mention of UConn here except that they also recruited Precious Achiuwa.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He seems like a truly great basketball coach. When they were rolling, or when they were awful and struggling and throwing insanely bad passes over and over again, there he was... stone faced, looking around not saying anything to anyone

Reaction Score
Hardaway says, "The nature of what happened with his recruitment with UConn. They thought they had him signed, or whatever, so he wanted to have a big game. He and Lester are from that area."
Wow, sounds like Precious didn't appreciate all of us wanting him.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Hardaway says, "The nature of what happened with his recruitment with UConn. They thought they had him signed, or whatever, so he wanted to have a big game. He and Lester are from that area."
Wow, sounds like Precious didn't appreciate all of us wanting him.
Yeah, I didn't get that either. I could see if he had been snubbed or overlooked that he would have added motivation against the Huskies, but the comment doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Reaction Score
Penny is an awful basketball coach for now maybe he improves not sure. But there’s nothing going on there pointing to that team being coached well at all.

Reaction Score
Penny had that miserable face all game. Looked just like Ollie with the scowl.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom