Penn State Students At End Of Illinois Game | The Boneyard

Penn State Students At End Of Illinois Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am fairly certain I saw some students actually trying to deflect the kick by throwing snowballs at it.

if they succeeded, I heard we were going to save money on missile defense technology and just hire them to sit on the coastlines with a cooler full of snow.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Craziness in Happy Valley, but I know I'd certainly be throwing snowballs at it if I could. What's the ruling on the field if you do?

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
If this took place at the rent we'd have 4 pages about the empty sections & fans leaving early.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
If this took place at the rent we'd have 4 pages about the empty sections & fans leaving early.

You missed what happened then. The sections weren't empty; all the students had run over and squeezed in behind the goal posts to try to help distract the kicker

Reaction Score
You missed what happened then. The sections weren't empty; all the students had run over and squeezed in behind the goal posts to try to help distract the kicker
Nah, that's just Penn State's normal Beaver Stadium seating squeeze. ;)

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

...or a courant expose about unruly students!

Reaction Score
Penn State's atmosphere is not great. The students are good, but the season ticket holders would fit in perfectly at the XL center. Even in the first half against Alabama (when it was a game), the fans were remarkably subdued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom