Penn State Federal Lawsuit - Hazing

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Unbelievable. Especially there.

Apparently PSU has an "Office of Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response". And apparently that office doesn't do much of anything. They and the Centre County DA find nothing inappropriate, but a Federal Court thinks there's enough for a case. What a culture out there in the hinterlands of PA.

Reaction Score
Unbelievable. Especially there.

Apparently PSU has an "Office of Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response". And apparently that office doesn't do much of anything. They and the Centre County DA find nothing inappropriate, but a Federal Court thinks there's enough for a case. What a culture out there in the hinterlands of PA.
This has to be sarcasm right?

Although you can look at it a few ways. This is to be expected or after Sandusky, I cant believe something like this would even happen. (I didn't read the article) just going off your comments.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
That the hazers said, "We're gonna Sandusky you," means nothing was learned from the last time the PSU culture allowed sick stuff to happen under their noses.

So yeah, unbelieveable. Especially there.

Last edited:

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
The actions included wrestling underclassmen to the ground while maintaining restraint, simulating a "humping" action; wrestling underclassmen to the ground while another participant placed his gentiles on the face of underclassmen; and instances of the participants placing their gentiles on the buttocks of the alleged victims and stroking their genitalia.

XPOLcZg80VEF9f8KrIxwY59bYdJoD7mpbf08Z7d9GUU.png

Reaction Score
What is the deal with the homo erotic “fun”?

We picked on freshman and transfer guys in college (i was in college a long time ago), but it was carry the bags, have a few more shots, some other shenanigans but nobdy was rubbing their junk on anyone.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
What is the deal with the homo erotic “fun”?

We picked on freshman and transfer guys in college (i was in college a long time ago), but it was carry the bags, have a few more shots, some other shenanigans but nobdy was rubbing their junk on anyone.
The new generation. Bi is good.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Uh, that sounds like a whole lot of things to me (e.g., assault, battery, sexual assault, harassment, etc.) Hazing? Not so much. Is this going to be another one of those, "uh our rules don't specifically cover rubbing your junk on another guy's butt while your buddies pin him to the ground, so you boys are good to go" kind of things?

Two thoughts:

1) If the lord doesn't destroy State College PA, he owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.
2) I completely hate the NCAA they are a bumbling corrupt organization who's effectiveness in non-existent.

Reaction Score
Uh, that sounds like a whole lot of things to me (e.g., assault, battery, sexual assault, harassment, etc.) Hazing? Not so much. Is this going to be another one of those, "uh our rules don't specifically cover rubbing your junk on another guy's butt while your buddies pin him to the ground, so you boys are good to go" kind of things?

Two thoughts:

1) If the lord doesn't destroy State College PA, he owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.
2) I completely hate the NCAA they are a bumbling corrupt organization who's effectiveness in non-existent.

If the victim was a female student assistant, imagine the outrage. A lot of men don't report sexual assault/harassment because they (A) won't be believed, (B) will be labeled a "homo"/less than a man, and/or (C) will be brushed off as a joke. It's unfortunate, really.

Reaction Score
If the allegations are true, Penn State football needs to be given the death penalty. Frankly, it should come from the university (or the state legislature) rather than the NCAA. This is worse in some respects than the Sandusky story, in that that was the isolated behavior of one person with the question being whether responsible football coaches did what they should have done to stop it. This, on the other hand, was actually done by the football team with coaches knowledge.

But as the local prosecutors apparently refused to take the case, we should recognize the possibility that the allegations may not be true until we have more information.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Penn State is the worst. Period. I hate MANY schools and their fan bases (ND, Duke, etc) but I REALLY hate Penn State. Totally insufferable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom