Penn St. picks up 2015 verbal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Penn St. picks up 2015 verbal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Perhaps some of these DC Metro/Maryland girls just would like to go some distance to another school.... just for a change of scenery. I know if I was born and raised in that area.. I'd surely prefer to go to Penn State than stay local and go to Maryland
Many of them chose ACC schools. That is the dominant conference here, or maybe it was. The B1G will have their men's hoops tourney here in 2017. I still can't think of Maryland in another conference. Despite Georgetown's presence here, the Big East was always a secondary conference.

I agree--Jasmine Thomas should have gone to Penn State. :)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Many of them chose ACC schools. That is the dominant conference here, or maybe it was. The B1G will have their men's hoops tourney here in 2017. I still can't think of Maryland in another conference. Despite Georgetown's presence here, the Big East was always a secondary conference.

I agree--Jasmine Thomas should have gone to Penn State. :)

:rolleyes:

She is one of my all time favorite Duke players..... I think she made the right choice ;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
In addition to our Jamelle and Kaili, notable players have included Kara Lawson, Monica Wright, Jasmine Thomas, Lynetta Kizer, Marissa Coleman, and Tierra Ruffin-Pratt. Current college players include Lindsay Allen, Jonquel Jones, and Natalie Butler.
Not sure if you are aware of this or not :rolleyes:, but when Kara was younger she played in a boys football league. ;)

On the men's side, some skinny kid named Kevin something-or-other a few years ago was pretty good. I just read that he won some big award. :)
Thanks to his mom. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown