PEN15 | The Boneyard

PEN15

Reaction Score
I’m going to go ahead and guess this show is probably not aimed at the demographic of most Boneyarders, but I think it is one of the funniest shows that has come out in some time.

Anyone else watch?

Reaction Score
I’m going to go ahead and guess this show is probably not aimed at the demographic of most Boneyarders, but I think it is one of the funniest shows that has come out in some time.

Anyone else watch?
@Zionn started a thread. After finishing an episode he seemed very eager to get to the “Next” one.

Reaction Score
@Zionn started a thread. After finishing an episode he seemed very eager to get to the “Next” one.

Nice! @Zionn has good taste

Reaction Score
Nice! @Zionn has good taste
Ms. Hey Adrien! and I started watching season 1 two weeks ago and just finished season 2. I loved it.

Similar to Napoleon Dynamite, it takes a while to get to its wavelength, but I love weird stuff and have an off-beat sense of humor. Started watching feeling it was a gag, but it got better after episode 3 when you make it past the “heavy petting” episode.

Very smart show, interesting filming and post-production choices, Anna Konkle is a great actress and convinced me several times that she’s actually a super caring kid who’s a great friend.

We’re a household of two middle school teachers who were young teens in 2000, so we really are part of the target audience.

I personally strongly recommend it, but totally get it if people don’t like it.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom