Peek at practice | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Peek at practice

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Personally, I blame our strength and conditioning program. He really should’ve strengthen those pinkies in the off-season.

ups pinky GIF

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1. Alex my man, love the confidence, but never try that again lol.

2. Don really got off the ground for that one, the lost weight will pay dividends.
Yeah, but AK is really up there as well.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I was at a practice on Saturday. His hand was taped up then. So it must of happened sometime last week in practice.
Gotcha. if he’s practicing with it that’s good news and seems very possible since it’s just his pinky.

Reaction Score
Nice to see that Clingan can get airborne. That looks like 20 inches of vertical leap right there! That plus 7:2 height and a wingspan will get it done on the defensive side. Surely his shot-blocking skills and timing are getting fast-tracked here at UConn.

Reaction Score
Nice to see that Clingan can get airborne. That looks like 20 inches of vertical leap right there! That plus 7:2 height and a wingspan will get it done on the defensive side. Surely his shot-blocking skills and timing are getting fast-tracked here at UConn.
With the weight loss ..DC workin' on that fast- twitch verticality stuff.. All good

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Yeah but they're showing DC do more than dunking... He's dribbling, passing, defending, making list moves; you know, playing basketball!

KW couldn't claim her was really doing any of those things outside of dunking.
I still remember the first time I saw KW in a game. An early season cupcake game at that. On D -- He stood there, all alone, and ran a few steps toward whoever the ball as last passed to, then turned to run toward the next one to get the ball. Never moving more than 10 feet. He literally had no idea how to play the game.
On O. I don't think I ever saw him collect a rebound or attempt one of the dunks he was so proud of. I don't think he could figure out what to do if there was more than one other person on the floor. He just looked bewildered.

Reaction Score

I'm old.....so I freely admit I'm out of touch with today's rap music scene (I thought Drake referred to a snack cake for the longest time). But I like my highlights staged to something a bit more edgy and dangerous.....like P.E.'s 'Welcome to the Terrordome', or maybe even the background music to Ice-T's 'Colors'.

Plus that stuff with the voicebox annoys the crap out of me.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm old.....so I freely admit I'm out of touch with today's rap music scene (I thought Drake referred to a snack cake for the longest time). But I like my highlights staged to something a bit more edgy and dangerous.....like P.E.'s 'Welcome to the Terrordome', or maybe even the background music to Ice-T's 'Colors'.

Plus that stuff with the voicebox annoys the crap out of me.
Ok

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom