Peek at practice | The Boneyard

Peek at practice

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Stop over editing, would’ve been nice to see that dunk by Jordan without the cut.

Karaban is looking like that floor spacer we need with starter 5. Got cooked by Hawk on that pass.

Whichever white kid had that dunk looked athletic, guessing it was Apastalos?

Reaction Score
Stop over editing, would’ve been nice to see that dunk by Jordan without the cut.

Karaban is looking like that floor spacer we need with starter 5. Got cooked by Hawk on that pass.

Whichever white kid had that dunk looked athletic, guessing it was Apastalos?
I'm pretty sure that was AK. He's flashed with skill and shot making in almost all of this practice clips!

Reaction Score
They would not highlight DC this much if they don’t think he’s going to play.

Reaction Score
Kwintin williams had his fair share of highlights that one summer lol just sayin
Yeah but they're showing DC do more than dunking... He's dribbling, passing, defending, making list moves; you know, playing basketball!

KW couldn't claim her was really doing any of those things outside of dunking.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Well damn, didn’t know he had ups like that.
Alex looking like he will be playing major minutes due to his offense skills. Im guessing like other frosh , will need to improve defensive.

Reaction Score
Well Hurley makes the determination on playing time and I don't think he has anything to do with these highlight videos besides maybe approve them before they're posted. So I don't think one has anything to do with the other.

Last edited:

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
Wow...Hawkins. I know it's highlights, but that was impressive lol. Looks like balling with NBA stars over the summer may have sped up his development - who knew?

Reaction Score
Well damn, didn’t know he had ups like that.

We saw glimpses before he arrived on campus.

Now with the and-1 to open up OT... this kid is ridiculous. 20/20 from the line at Peach Jam. Cold-blooded. Makes it when it counts.

And another dunk for the lead with a minute left... wow.

I was gonna say but yeah he was the primary defender against #5 on the opposing team who went right at Karaban for consecutive buckets to keep it close in OT.

But he he did surprise me when he came back with that dunk in traffic. Got a shout out of me, I wasn't expecting the dunk.

Did you miss the game where he drove down the middle and finished with a dunk through contact (possible and 1) to win the game?

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
He’s a hometown kid the Husky fan base has been routing for for years. Of course they would. I have no opinion on how much he’ll play but I wouldn’t try to read the tea leaves here.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Wow...Hawkins. I know it's highlights, but that was impressive lol. Looks like balling with NBA stars over the summer may have sped up his development - who knew?
Would’ve loved to see Andre Jackson do the same at some camp over the summer. Didn’t see him much in these highlights.

Reaction Score
The real story is coach Hurley hasn't lost his passing skills. There go any point guard worries

Five years in college wasn’t enough… I heard Dan’s petitioning for a sixth!

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Five years in college wasn’t enough… I heard Dan’s petitioning for a sixth!
Well, he never got a Covid year so…

Reaction Score
This news sucks but I don’t think it was for the one in this clip. He was in the highlights a couple times on defense. Unless it happened in this practice?

I was hoping it wasn’t his shooting hand when reading but it seems like it is.
I was at a practice on Saturday. His hand was taped up then. So it must of happened sometime last week in practice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom