PDF or Image of Hartford Courant Front Pages After Championships? | The Boneyard

PDF or Image of Hartford Courant Front Pages After Championships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I want to frame some sort of memorabilia from each championship. I think I have each of the SI's, but I'd really like to get framed images of the Hartford Courant the day after each win. I poked around the courant.com archives but only found text. I need images that are high quality enough to blow up and print. Anyone have any suggestions?

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Try emailing them directly. I actually want to create a plaque using the front page.... I've got '99 and 2011 plaques (but not 2004!! poor foresight on my part and the HC staff said they didn't have archives going back 7 years last time I asked).

Here's today's front page from the Courant: http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/hr.asp?fpVname=CT_HC&ref_pge=lst

Let me know what you find out.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Try emailing them directly. I actually want to create a plaque using the front page.... I've got '99 and 2011 plaques (but not 2004!! poor foresight on my part and the HC staff said they didn't have archives going back 7 years last time I asked).

Here's today's front page from the Courant: http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/hr.asp?fpVname=CT_HC&ref_pge=lst

Let me know what you find out.

Did anyone download the readable PDF from that site on 4/8? Let me know I am trying to get one. Thanks.

Reaction Score
There are nice images here: www.Post original url/1ipps9s

You can order 13"x22" glossy posters from the newspapers. Sorry if this was posted already.

Reaction Score
There are nice images here: www.Post original url/1ipps9s

You can order 13"x22" glossy posters from the newspapers. Sorry if this was posted already.

The all that bazz headline is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin