PC guard Fortune to transfer | The Boneyard

PC guard Fortune to transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

PC's "mis-Fortune" will be someone else's gain...

Are we allowed to feel sorry for PC yet? They're just so sad and forgotten by pretty much everyone who's not a PC fan...

Reaction Score
I wonder how Chuckwu is feeling about his future team lately....

edit but hey he wanted a depleted roster, given we already have our center, so hopefully he's ready to come out to shine, lmao

Poor PC

Last edited:

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
I wonder how Chuckwu is feeling about his future team lately....

He ( Chuckwu) should bail out immediately. It all looked so promising for Cooley and PC when Cooley gave his first press conference and called us the " the Devil" and stuff. Now he realizes that at a " higher " D1 level it's not easy. You just can't grab any/every high ranked, but questionable recruit just to keep up and compete with " Uconn". You gotta build with more good character kids that you Can develop like Niels Giffey and even Donnell Beverly types. "Hey Ed, this ain't Fairfield "!!!! Step your coaching/ management game up Player"!!!!!

Reaction Score
PC are like the Mets in college basketball. They are cursed from here to eternity.

Reaction Score
Did Cooley actually call UConn the devil? I know he claimed UConn won't schedule PC because of what "happened" in the past. Then, he recently ripped Calhoun during the tourney when speculation arose about JC taking the bcu job. He felt Calhoun was putting the emphasis on himself rather than on Ollie. Every reporter chased JC down for a comment. Basically all of this was none of Cooley's business and he should have kept his mouth shut.
"Special things" are not exactly happening in Cooleyland. Last I noticed, UConn is still #1 in New England.....Hell, for that matter UConn is numero uno in all the land...

Reaction Score
A ha, that sounds like something a Red Sox fan (or owner) would say about the Yankees. Cooley being from R.I. probably has plenty of experience doing that.

Reaction Score
Are we allowed to feel sorry for PC yet? They're just so sad and forgotten by pretty much everyone who's not a PC fan...

This thread proves otherwise.

For those who are bashing Cooley's recruiting - we were after a bunch of the players that he landed. Frankly, I'm amazed at how PC has been decent despite all their issues.

Just keeping it real.

Reaction Score
A ha, that sounds like something a Red Sox fan (or owner) would say about the Yankees. Cooley being from R.I. probably has plenty of experience doing that.
Reminds me of the comments Rex Ryan made towards Bill Belichick when he was introduced as the Jets coach.

Reaction Score
This thread proves otherwise.

For those who are bashing Cooley's recruiting - we were after a bunch of the players that he landed. Frankly, I'm amazed at how PC has been decent despite all their issues.

Just keeping it real.
As far as I know, the only players UConn was after that PC got was Austin & Chuckwu. We all know what happened to Austin, jury is out on Chuckwu.
Dunn & Ledo were not recruited by UConn from the spring of their junior years, on. UConn's last scolie, that year, went to Calhoun 3 months before Dunn committed to PC. Ledo was long forgotten by UConn. Grades were the issue here.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I spoke to a teammate of Chuckwu's and he said the only reason that he committed to PC was because Cooley was at virtually every one of his games. And the teammate agreed PC is not the best place for him.

Reaction Score
As far as I know, the only players UConn was after that PC got was Austin & Chuckwu. We all know what happened to Austin, jury is out on Chuckwu.
Dunn & Ledo were not recruited by UConn from the spring of their junior years, on. UConn's last scolie, that year, went to Calhoun 3 months before Dunn committed to PC. Ledo was long forgotten by UConn. Grades were the issue here.
Chukwu wasn't really recruited by us either. He definitely was looked at because he's an in state kid but with Brimah in the fold UConn and Chukwu knew this wasn't the place for him.

Reaction Score
Chuckwu's guardians (or coach, I forget which one) came out and said, after he committed, that they felt a smaller college would be better for him. That's why his final schools were PC and St. Joe's.

Reaction Score
They won the Big East Tourney? Who was in it with them?

Reaction Score
They won the Big East Tourney? Who was in it with them?

No Cuse, Not Pitt, No WVU, No Lville, no UCONN...but somebody had to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom