PC/Creighton thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

PC/Creighton thread

Reaction Score
disappointing result. only game left that was remotely interesting was Uconn vs Creighton if Kolek is hurt

Reaction Score
Is it possible for BE to get 7 bids if nova beats
My $100 under 6 bet with buddy is not looking good. Depends on how committee treats the 4 or 5 wins vs DePaul and GT, which are 2 of worst teams in CBB.

Reaction Score
Yet they only shot 41% from the field.
for the game sure, but I do wonder what the FG% was in the 2nd half. They started the 2nd half 8 for 11 and that's when they built that double digit lead.

Reaction Score
disappointing result. only game left that was remotely interesting was Uconn vs Creighton if Kolek is hurt
Well that's too bad for Creighton. They have to win to get there (shoulder shrug).

Reaction Score
Kim English quoting the GOAT in the locker room with the team.

"Like Jim Calhoun said the other day. All we got is forty, now we got another forty."

I was just going to mention that. Imagine JC pep talking the Friars. Glad to hear Kim English is smart enough to bring in The Man to help out. The friar fans will hate English for that.:D

Reaction Score
If Dayton, Princeton, Grand Canyon, South Florida all win their auto bid, and St John's beats us and Nova beats Marquette, then possible (though unlikely as one of St. John's/Nova/Providence probably would take the others bid).
SJU has to beat us to get in? Or they were in after beating Hall but their spot could have just been taken by PC or by Nova if they beat Marquette?

Reaction Score
Why don't you just admit you always root for Providence. Congrats on your big win.

Hahaha. When not facing UConn I root for all the Northeast Big East teams (SJU, SH, VU, PC, GT). Especially during UConn's absence during 2014-2020 as I continued attending the BET every year. I guess I'm not the typical UConn fan. That's fine with me.

Reaction Score
UConn, St John's, PC, and Nova on Friday followed by UConn v PC on Saturday Will break the servers on StubHub
I’d much rather play nova in the chip. Two blue bloods and the biggest programs in the BE. A symbolic Changing of the guard.

Reaction Score
SJU has to beat us to get in? Or they were in after beating Hall but their spot could have just been taken by PC or by Nova if they beat Marquette?
Since everyone is right on the cut, they'll just take each other's spots unless they progress and pass some other teams a bit further up. St. John's can get in without beating us (maybe), but for all 4 to get in at least a few of them need to pass other bubble teams.

Reaction Score
Hahaha. When not facing UConn I root for all the Northeast Big East teams (SJU, SH, VU, PC, GT). Especially during UConn's absence during 2014-2020 as I continued attending the BET every year. I guess I'm not the typical UConn fan. That's fine with me.
I'm with you. I root for all the original BE teams, also.

Reaction Score
Guard was changed the moment we came back to the conference.
We still haven’t won’t a conference tourney chip since we’ve been back and it would be fitting to beat nova to finally get another

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom