PC/Creighton thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

PC/Creighton thread

Reaction Score
I’d much rather play nova in the chip. Two blue bloods and the biggest programs in the BE. A symbolic Changing of the guard.
Have you been asleep the past two seasons?

Reaction Score
Have you been asleep the past two seasons?
We hit lower depths for much longer but were still UConn. Nova will always be a bigger brand than PC

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hahaha. When not facing UConn I root for all the Northeast Big East teams (SJU, SH, VU, PC, GT). Especially during UConn's absence during 2014-2020 as I continued attending the BET every year. I guess I'm not the typical UConn fan. That's fine with me.
I will root for PC and Nova. Not St. Johns. Not Georgetown. I'm neutral on Seton Hall, they are simply meaningless to me. I sometimes forget they are even in the league. This year I was mostly hoping Villanova would be bad enough to fire Neptune, so they might be good again someday.

I'm hoping PC has done enough to get into the tournament now.

Reaction Score
I gotta say I've been impressed by Kim English this year. Pretty composed, that team played hard as hell even when at a significant talent deficit, won some games it probably shouldn't have and maximized the talent they had on hand.

Will see if he can recruit/roster manage or whatever in this new era but strong start in my humble opinion

If I'm PC i'd love to have someone like English instead of CooleyTraitor

Reaction Score
I will root for PC and Nova. Not St. Johns. Not Georgetown. I'm neutral on Seton Hall, they are simply meaningless to me. I sometimes forget they are even in the league. This year I was mostly hoping Villanova would be bad enough to fire Neptune, so they might be good again someday.

I'm hoping PC has done enough to get into the tournament now.

I live in NYC so I casually support the Johnies and Seton Hall. I want them to do well. I think its good for the league and for Northeast basketball to have them competitive.

At the end of the day - I know a lot of people may disagree - but for me, none of them truly represent a threat to UCONN's long term success. I don't see it as a zero sum game. UConn is a different beast when it comes to facilities, campus, tradition, location, quality of education. I spent a lot of time in Storrs, CT. I know the tangibles and intangibles that UConn offers over it's league peers.

I think the more bids the Big East has the better for UConn. Its way better having a competitive Northeast than having to travel to the South/Midwest/West to play good teams. We need the region strong!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom