PB's ESPY Speech - time in the weightroom shows? | The Boneyard

PB's ESPY Speech - time in the weightroom shows?

Reaction Score
Love the message of Paige's ESPY acceptance speech, but also noticed what looks like some serious new upper body muscle - who else thinks it looks like she's been dealing with having to stay off her foot by hitting the weightroom for other body parts?

Reaction Score
Love the message of Paige's ESPY acceptance speech, but also noticed what looks like some serious new upper body muscle - who else thinks it looks like she's been dealing with having to stay off her foot by hitting the weightroom for other body parts?
It looks that way to me. Maybe just an 18 year up growing up fast. At that age I grew up fast, but it was all around the belly. Question: were those a preview of "Nika's Sneakas"? I want a pair of Nikas Nneakas...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
They all had mandatory weight room work, customized for each player I'm sure. But yeah, she looks toned.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Paige is the ultimate combination of incredible natural ability and a relentless work ethic. After she won every award in sight as a freshman, the terrifying thing for UConn’s opponents is that Paige is preparing herself for one serious sophomore leap.

Reaction Score
It looks that way to me. Maybe just an 18 year up growing up fast. At that age I grew up fast, but it was all around the belly. Question: were those a preview of "Nika's Sneakas"? I want a pair of Nikas Nneakas...
She'll be 20 by the time the season starts. I assume she's done growing.

Reaction Score
A very well done " acceptance" and " thank you " speech">
Muscle Mass? For me Paige will always be " Slim" or the jelly on the
Peanut Butter. Maybe Peanut Butter (AZZI ), Jelly ( PAIGE ), and JAM
( for Dorka "J" = jam down the block shots?? ) Not too good, but I
like it!

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
Question: were those a preview of "Nika's Sneakas"? I want a pair of Nikas Nneakas...
Are you referring to the shoes she wore in the ESPYs? It was mentioned in the ESPYs thread that the sneakers were Alexander McQueens (she also said this in her IG) and that they cost about $1300 retail. Hopefully Nika's Sneakas won't cost that much :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom