PB&J | The Boneyard

PB&J

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I missed this article and I do not think iot was referenced.

Azzi and Paige are just so unique

Paige Bueckers, Azzi Fudd longtime friends, now UConn teammates 'similar, but very different' (ctinsider.com)

Bueckers promises to beat Fudd in one-on-one when she’s back. H-O-R-S-E, too.
“Everything, every game,” Bueckers insisted. “I’ll beat her.”
“I have nothing to say,” responded Fudd, rolling her eyes. “You can’t argue with her like this.”

Fudd should undoubtedly help once she gets settled in. That in itself isn’t easy.
“It’s just such a different environment,” she said. “Our team is so skilled and competitive that our practices and our workouts, everything we do together, it’s so high level, high energy that you’re not allowed to fall behind. No one will let you. The upperclassmen, everyone just keeps you accountable. There’s no falling behind.”

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It’s just such a different environment,” she said. “Our team is so skilled and competitive that our practices and our workouts, everything we do together, it’s so high level, high energy that you’re not allowed to fall behind. No one will let you. The upperclassmen, everyone just keeps you accountable. There’s no falling behind.”
We heard similar comments from Dorka. That seems to consistently be the first impression. High energy, competitiveness, accountability, and attention to detail. If you guys know me, you know how much I hesitate to say this, but I think next season could be something special.

We are still doomed though.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member