Pazzi NERF BATTLE | The Boneyard

Pazzi NERF BATTLE

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Pazzi????? Seriously????
That must give Geno a smile. In Italiano pazzo means crazy, masculine singular. Pazzi is the plural. Of course for these young ladies, it should be Pazza and Pazze, singular and plural, but why let a little thing like grammar and orthography get in the way of a funny translation.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am just surprised Paige lost by such a big margin. But more surprised Azzi missed a FT. :eek::confused:

Reaction Score
I am just surprised Paige lost by such a big margin. But more surprised Azzi missed a FT. :eek::confused:
Yeah but did you see Paige go 2 for 2? Too bad we can't just have her stand at the FT line and shoot those during games.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I can’t believe college kids waste their valuable time on this garbage. They should be playing double-deck pinochle like we did !!!
Pinochle???? How old are you?
Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
There is 5 minutes on YouTube. I refused to open it. Next thing you know we will here Azzi has an eye injury. There is velocity to those things and they ain't soft!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
There is 5 minutes on YouTube. I refused to open it. Next thing you know we will here Azzi has an eye injury. There is velocity to those things and they ain't soft!
They are wearing eye protection

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I can’t believe college kids waste their valuable time on this garbage. They should be playing double-deck pinochle like we did !!!
Lol, I remember one weekend we decided to have a “floating poker game“ in an elevator. So we loaded in a small table and some chairs, and whiskey and stogies and played. Every time the elevator stopped smoke would pour out of it. People would ask if they could get in and we would say “Sure just don’t comment on anyone’s hands.” Eventually, people wanted to get into the game badly enough that they actually “bought“ our seats.

College kids doing stupid things isn’t exactly new. College kids becoming millionaires doing stupid things? That’s new.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
They are wearing eye protection
I do see that, but mistakes happen. Of course, I am not really serious about this, but in a Husky world where people get dislocated patellas I'd rather our heroines dance and otherwise carry on.

Reaction Score
Pinochle, using words like "Moxy" and "Yeoman."

What's next? Pickle Ball?

.........don't tell anyone, but Pickle Ball is fun as hell! Yes, I think the average age of the boneyard is high 60's.....

Reaction Score
Pinochle, using words like "Moxy" and "Yeoman."

What's next? Pickle Ball?

.........don't tell anyone, but Pickle Ball is fun as hell! Yes, I think the average age of the boneyard is high 60's.....
The Nerf thing was hilarious. Never forget we are following college kids who sometimes do silly things, although when they put their game faces on they look very mature.

Funny story about Pinochle, my fiancée and I used to double against my cousin and his date playing "flying Pinochle" where if you won the bid, 4 cards were passed between teammates. It was always guys against the girls and we always got trashed. It turns out that the girls cheated like all hell. Touching their rings it they want diamonds, their chest if they wanted hearts passed, etc. There's a moral here about cunning: men versus women, but I won't go into it out of "fear of Nan". :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom