Paul Pasqualoni, I hate your guts | The Boneyard

Paul Pasqualoni, I hate your guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
goshdarn I fckin hate you. Hate. You too, GDL, I hate your freakin guts too. You two were freaking GIFTED a team that was in the freakin FIESTA BOWL... and here we are, 0-4? Teetering on irrelevancy? (probably irrelevant, but my blind loyalty to UConn prevents me from accepting this.) I wish all the bad things in the world to happen to you, P and GDL. You are horrible, horrible people. I'm sure if I met you in any other situation, you'd be a swell guy. Nice and friendly and all. But you have fckin MURDERED UCONN ATHLETICS!!! and I will NEVER forgive you for this! You've sucked the life out of my love for this program! You've set them back to the figurative stone ages! I, like an ignorant , actually thought you might have learned something in your time in the NFL! You are the worst. The WORST. Jesus I've lost my mind. I can't take this. If you aren't fired in the next 24 hours I'm going to lose my .

Reaction Score
I keep thinking back to his comments when he got hired "not my first rodeo", "I know what an NFL player looks like" "I know what a D1 player looks like" and how every sentence ended with "okay". Well three years in everything isn't "okay" Paul. It is the opposite of okay. It is a shat show.

While I don't wish all ill of the world on those two, a horrible case of the shats wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to these two.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
goshdarn I fckin hate you. Hate. You too, GDL, I hate your freakin guts too. You two were freaking GIFTED a team that was in the freakin FIESTA BOWL... and here we are, 0-4? Teetering on irrelevancy? (probably irrelevant, but my blind loyalty to UConn prevents me from accepting this.) I wish all the bad things in the world to happen to you, P and GDL. You are horrible, horrible people. I'm sure if I met you in any other situation, you'd be a swell guy. Nice and friendly and all. But you have fckin MURDERED UCONN ATHLETICS!!! and I will NEVER forgive you for this! You've sucked the life out of my love for this program! You've set them back to the figurative stone ages! I, like an ignorant , actually thought you might have learned something in your time in the NFL! You are the worst. The WORST. Jesus I've lost my mind. I can't take this. If you aren't fired in the next 24 hours I'm going to lose my .

That's what I like about you, CTMike....you're always so "level-headed"... ;)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Thanks Dan. I was on the Hate Train and I didn't bother to look up the exact quote, but that's it exactly. I can't even go to bed right now I'm so pissed off.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
You know what's even funnier? I did a little analysis for my boy, NelsonMuntz, and I came to the realization that since 2002, we were 17-2 against the MAC without PP, and 3-3 against the MAC with PP. Now I hate his freakin' guts too!!!

Reaction Score

24hourcrisisline.jpg

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm sitting here watching the Breaking Bad marathon, as Walter White's world comes crashing down. At least with BB, I know that tomorrow night, it's all over. I can only hope the same for the P era. I can't take this. Why on earth should I ever donate or buy tickets for a school that puts up with this ? Warde, honest to god, if you don't fire P and GDL before the next game, you need to get out of this school. Call the vaccuum repair guy and disappear. You are enabling this disaster... but I'll forgive you if you take swift action. NOW IS THE TIME.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Mike you are in rare form tonight. Keep it going.

Reaction Score

I called the number and some guy named Kevorkian answered...he said his dad was a famous dude that helped people ease their pain. He said he was carrying on his father's practice and would be in East Hartford very soon for a group meeting. :)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I hate myself for ever thinking that P may have learned something during his time in the NFL. Oh, I know he destroyed Syracuse. But, come on... stupid people don't just run thing in the NFL, right? He's experienced... uggggggghhhhhh... YOU ARE THE WORST, PAUL PASQUALONI. YOU AND GDL CAN WALLPAPER MY .

Reaction Score
Lol I was put on someone's ignore list in the game thread for saying this!

CTMike you've always been my favorite poster (well, for the year I've been here). Someday I hope to buy ya a beer.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I hate myself for ever thinking that P may have learned something during his time in the NFL. Oh, I know he destroyed Syracuse. But, come on... stupid people don't just run thing in the NFL, right? He's experienced... uggggggghhhhhh... YOU ARE THE WORST, PAUL PASQUALONI. YOU AND GDL CAN WALLPAPER MY .

Ha!!! "Wallpaper my "...that's going in my signature...there's no other choice...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'll even confess that I had an actual conversation with a good friend a month or so ago that UConn, with the right breaks, could win 9 games. NINE FREAKING GAMES. Holy I'm stupid!!! I actually thought that we couldn't be as bad as last year!! The O-Line HAD to improve... they had to know the system by now... good LORD I'm an idiot for believing in this steaming pile...!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'll even confess that I had an actual conversation with a good friend a month or so ago that UConn, with the right breaks, could win 9 games. NINE FREAKING GAMES. Holy I'm stupid!!! I actually thought that we couldn't be as bad as last year!! The O-Line HAD to improve... they had to know the system by now... good LORD I'm an idiot for believing in this steaming pile...!

If the first break was P & GDL hitting powerball and retiring from football, your nine win prediction may have come true.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Mike, you summed up my thoughts perfectly. I hate to say I told you so, but I've said all along that a has been, AARP member was not the answer to replace Edsall.

Reaction Score
I don't hate the guy. I feel sorry for him that he got roped into a gig that was over his head for. He was doing just fine in Dallas (well, maybe not if you're a Cowboys fan, but you get the point). His first mistake was taking the job. His second was bringing along DeLeone, who I'm not quite as sympathetic to (arrogance far outweighs any success in this century).

On the other hand the "victim" card is starting to creep up. Please. If he's good enough to have people get him a $1 million-plus contract with a good buyout and he's been making good coin during and after Syracuse, I sincerely hope his financial affairs are very well in order to support his family

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Too bad his teams weren't that talented, he might have had a chance...:mad: (Btw, bonus :mad: to lazy media types)

Drafted into the NFL:
Dwayne Gratz
Sio Moore
Blidi Wreh-Wilson
Trevardo Williams
Ryan Griffin
Kendall Reyes

Currently in NFL:
Kashif Moore
Mike Smith
Nick Williams

UDFA invited to NFL camps:
Moe Petrus
Mike Ryan
Dave Teggart
Gary Wilburn

Currently in the CFL:
John Delahunt

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
That's another thing I really hate. Has there ever been a coach that coached DOWN talent more than P and GDL?! Total opposite of Edsall in that regard. I stubbornly believe we have talented, capable kids on the roster... Just that everything P and GDL touch turns to . ARRRRGHHH

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I'm sitting here watching the Breaking Bad marathon, as Walter White's world comes crashing down. At least with BB, I know that tomorrow night, it's all over. I can only hope the same for the P era. I can't take this. Why on earth should I ever donate or buy tickets for a school that puts up with this ? Warde, honest to god, if you don't fire P and GDL before the next game, you need to get out of this school. Call the vaccuum repair guy and disappear. You are enabling this disaster... but I'll forgive you if you take swift action. NOW IS THE TIME.
CTMike... Sit at the table and enjoy a nice breakfast with Flynn. Make some bacon numbers and know that PP is gone soon.
And have an A1 Day!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
After reading this you can wallpaper my *sshole!:) I don't want PP anywhere's near me. I would imagine if he was papering anyone's butt they would never be able to get their **it together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom