Patterson and The Boneyard | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Patterson and The Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I haven't wept this much since Andy Pettitte took the ball from Mo Rivera.

Reaction Score
He should be called Dewey.

Of all the look-a-likes being thrown around over the last week or so, he looks like Dwight Evans the most. The two appear to be separated at birth.

Evans in Manchester, New Hampshire

From a Yankee fan. To be separated at birth he would need to have the same cannon for an arm. I loved watching him play d. He was awesome.

Reaction Score
Coach Patterson rules!

I want coach Patterson to know he should start Cochran. Lets not waste any of next season searching for something we have already found.

That would be Cummings decision, correct? I understand that Coach Pat would have significant input.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
From a Yankee fan. To be separated at birth he would need to have the same cannon for an arm. I loved watching him play d. He was awesome.

from the bullpen to home plate on a single bounce 380 feet away.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
FWIW, the bit about The Boneyard wasn't included in the completed column. Because why would it? But I think it was a sporting gesture for Jacobs to put it in his blog. As well as being a funny and intersting tidbit.

Reaction Score
So at least we know that if Diaco doesn't make the right moves, it won't be because he isn't getting the right advice from Coach Patterson. The boneyard's keyboard quarterbacks now have direct access tot he center of power!:cool:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So at least we know that if Diaco doesn't make the right moves, it won't be because he isn't getting the right advice from Coach Patterson. The boneyard's keyboard quarterbacks now have direct access tot he center of power!:cool:

With great power comes great responsibility.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
FWIW, the bit about The Boneyard wasn't included in the completed column. Because why would it? But I think it was a sporting gesture for Jacobs to put it in his blog. As well as being a funny and intersting tidbit.

And it's better that way. The last thing this message board needs is a bunch of mouth-breathing newspaper readers coming over here. We're more like Opus and the gang in Outland. Just on the peripheral.

KOUCH.GIF

Reaction Score
What a great opportunity for our youthful QB position along with Chandler to get to work with Coach DP. Very impressive staff HCBD has put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom