pattern recognition | The Boneyard

pattern recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
many fans hope for draws, slants, flee flickers, misdirection, triple wideouts etc = InnovatioN

this regime has shown nil on this topic

I hope for the double wing wedge which has proven very fruitful on current high school level

this regime appears to want none of it and the question is why

pattern recognition is order from chaos which is the highest rated factor of general IQ

I doubt the current regime lacks this trait

what gives? do they want nil accountability for year 1 of this experiment so they just run mundane stuff and simply say the players cannot handle the tricky stuff from a physical aspect

these athletes are COLLege students; I doubt they lack the aptitude to learn some tricky stuff on offense

Reaction Score
Pattern recognition is not order from chaos. It is recognizing patterns that actually exist and being able to categorize and use them. For example both a chair and table can have four legs and are made of wood. Pattern recognition allows a person to interpret these objects and use them correctly.

Reaction Score
I cant believe im responding to this...but using our #2 wideout as qb certainly counts as..... problem solving (which is much closer to what you are talking about than pattern recognition).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom