Pats Fins finish | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pats Fins finish

Reaction Score
Sounded like my house, and my wife played the woman with the walker.
Same here but my wife would have the same reaction if Pats one. She would be saying something just to enter the conversation (seeing the emotional reaction), not knowing what we're talking about or what was going on. I could tell her its the Mets playing the Knicks on TV, and she would think I was serious.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yeah...'things going the other way (against the Pats)'... are probably responsible for some of the top moments in Jints history?

And as a Pats fan, some of the worst (2007 in particular).

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Gronk shouldn’t be in either way imo.

If it's the end of the game in the Superbowl, I'm all for it in Hail Mary situations. Otherwise, I don't want him getting hurt in some freak accident.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Well, the Pats screwed that up then. Brady screwed up earlier taking that sack with 3rd and goal to end the qtr and no TO's. He said he thought they had one.

Lot of mental mistakes. That's been a marked difference for the Pats this year. They typically don't beat themselves, but there's been a lot of mental stuff that's been concerning throughout the year. Subs, penalties, situational, etc...

BB took it light and relaxed on them in training camp. No idea if that's part of the cause, but I guarantee he never does that again. :D

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Why was Gronkowski in the game for defense anyways? Put Gordon in there if you’re looking for someone with speed and hops to defend against the miracle.

D McCourty should have been in instead. There wasn't even a shot at a Hail Mary.

Though we could argue that, even with Gronk in there, the play never should have got that far. Poor tackling. Bad angles. Just really poor execution top to bottom.

Reaction Score
Well, the Pats screwed that up then. Brady screwed up earlier taking that sack with 3rd and goal to end the qtr and no TO's. He said he thought they had one.

Lot of mental mistakes. That's been a marked difference for the Pats this year. They typically don't beat themselves, but there's been a lot of mental stuff that's been concerning throughout the year. Subs, penalties, situational, etc...

BB took it light and relaxed on them in training camp. No idea if that's part of the cause, but I guarantee he never does that again. :D
This era is over and I'm not anti Pats. In fact, with some irony, I'm a Giants fan but Pats are my AFC team.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
This era is over and I'm not anti Pats. In fact, with some irony, I'm a Giants fan but Pats are my AFC team.

Then you should know it's not. This gets said every single year. And every single year, it's wrong. Until TB and/or BB retire, it ain't over.

I mean what are we talking about? They've been in 2 of the last 3 Superbows,winning one and being a play or two from winning another. Right now they are the 2 seed in the AFC, in line for a playoff bye . They just lost on a fluke play at a place that has been a house of horrors for them. If I had to bet money on one AFC team to be in the Superbowl, it'd be on them.

Everybody always wants to be ahead of of the curve on the Pat's demise. I guess I they enjoy being wrong I dunno

Reaction Score
Love it. Will Miami make the playoffs?
They are in the hunt as they say. Sort of remarkable to me considering the injuries they have dealt with. I don't think they will make it, but I give them a lot of credit for not folding up.

Reaction Score

Yup, the punt block at the end of the 1st half and getting zero points was the killer.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm just happy the Steelers continued Rapistburger's oh-for-Oakland streak so regardless of what happens next week Pats will still be ahead of my local miscreants.

I'm not really a "fan" of any NFL team these days, but I am a fan of the Steelers losing. The local worship of that team and its double-chinned misogynist "leader" is the singular worst thing about living in Pittsburgh.

Reaction Score
/eyeroll

Giant fan knows that, if/when they ever get good again and go deep in the tourney, he WANTS the Pats to be on the other side. No team they'd rather face.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Giant fan knows that, if/when they ever get good again and go deep in the tourney, he WANTS the Pats to be on the other side. No team they'd rather face.

It was Coughlin, not the name on the jersey. If there's one guy who knows Bill Belichick, and can prepare a team for that, it's Tom Coughlin.

As a Pats fan, facing the Giants sans Coughlin does not worry me more than any other team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom