Pats/Broncos | The Boneyard

Pats/Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
First team to 50 wins.

Horrible tackling and horrible angles by the defenses so far.

Tebow has a bunch of Pedroia in him. Everyone hates him but Broncos fans. Much like Dustin. Hard nosed every play and they agitate the stuff out of anyone who doesn't love them.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
IF the Broncos come back and win this today, kids are going to wake up on the morning of the 25th tearing apart wrapping paper with Tebow's face on it and going to church and seeing a baby Tebow in the creshe.

Reaction Score
First team to 50 wins.

Horrible tackling and horrible angles by the defenses so far.

Tebow has a bunch of Pedroia in him. Everyone hates him but Broncos fans. Much like Dustin. Hard nosed every play and they agitate the stuff out of anyone who doesn't love them.

and Gator fans of course I was in Florida recently man people are crazy over him the only explanation i heard was hes a great person he will be a very good qb (southern accent)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
The Patriots offense is pretty much unstoppable. The Broncos have a very good D but could barely slow them down. The Broncos are built to eek out a victory in a low-scoring affair. They are not able to drive 80-90 yards (do the Pats every go 3 and out?) and they definitely can't overcome 3 first half fumbles and lots of dumb penalties.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The Patriots offense is pretty much unstoppable. The Broncos have a very good D but could barely slow them down. The Broncos are built to eek out a victory in a low-scoring affair. They are not able to drive 80-90 yards (do the Pats every go 3 and out?) and they definitely can't overcome 3 first half fumbles and lots of dumb penalties.

Would love to see a Pats vs. Saints/Packers Super Bowl. I don't know or care what the over/under is, I'm betting over. The programmers on Madden '13 are trying to figure out how these teams score at will.

Reaction Score
I really like how the Patriots defense settled down after the first quarter. The turnovers helped, but they seemed to play back in the first quarter. I watched their d line and very few times in the first four possessions was their first step forward. The linemen either stepped back to keep the play in front of them or straight up. They were getting driven back. After that, they began to engage better, control their gaps and attack the hole the offensive player was choosing. That, I believe, is what led to the first fumble.

Reaction Score
Once the patriots defense got untracked that game was over. Tebow isn't matching scores with the top NFL offenses. In games where you need to do that, he doesn't have the ability to throw the football well enough. If you look at the games they were mostly close, low scoring affairs. One Denver won on a 58 yard field goal.

Reaction Score
Gotta love high octane offenses. Makes for exciting football. Don't leave your seat cuz you may miss a big play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom