Patriots LB Darius Fleming Has Warm Spot For UConn's Bob Diaco | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Patriots LB Darius Fleming Has Warm Spot For UConn's Bob Diaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Safe to say a majority of the sentiment has been overly critical towards coach Diaco. Posters have had a free for all of attacks. As testimonies like Darius Fleming's surface, we see how much admiration & respect Diaco has from his players. We see the quality recruits he is bringing in. The wins will start coming, the program will begin to turn around and the nay sayers will be eating their words.
I'm with ya Carl.

Reaction Score
Can't entirely agree with you here - - team looked pretty damn good under TJ, smoked this year's conference champion as I recall...
Again, look at many scholarship and roster sports/starting spots changed from the last 3 games of 2013 to the beginning of 2014. But yea, that doesn't mean anything right?

Reaction Score
Like 2 people have given up on Diaco. The hair guy and Zoo.

Hell even I have been blaming Pasqualoni for 2014.

He's got a pretty significant test: Villanova ended the season with a better team - if he can make up the difference by Labor Day that would be pretty impressive.

So the next time you want to get passive aggressive - just remember - if he can beat Villanova he would have done an impressive job. That seems pretty fair.

I haven't given up. I just think he did a terrible job this past season. Who is the hair guy?

I am pleased to see that Cummings was demoted. Shows that he isn't in a fixed mindset. Bodes well for us.

Reaction Score
ZooCougar said:
I haven't given up. I just think he did a terrible job this past season. Who is the hair guy? I am pleased to see that Cummings was demoted. Shows that he isn't in a fixed mindset. Bodes well for us.

Perfect Hair.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Not even a mutually agreed upon breakfast ball?

Nope - I have dropped a ball after a shot and said " I can do better" but counted the first hit.
No mulligans - not in golf and not in Football...

Reaction Score
Perfect Hair.

Okay, but Jimmy Johnson has Diaco beat:

image.jpg

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
64px-0,404,0,807-Sideshow_Bob.png

He is TIED with Side Show Bob...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics