Pat/Tara/Geno | The Boneyard

Pat/Tara/Geno

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
So I guess no one will catch Pat this season. It almost ensures Tara will do it first.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
I think so as well. Actually kind of nice for Tara to hold the record even if it's only for a short while. She's deserves recognition for an outstanding coaching career and I'd think (hope in my case) that Geno overtakes her shortly thereafter - meaning we keep winning!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
It's inevitable that both will pass it and Tara will also have a great team next year as well so the battle to see if Geno can catch her next year will be interesting. Tara seems to have more "slip ups" against the lesser opponents than UConn ever does so it could be decided by who goes farther in next years tournament.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
No one is going to care who passes her first.

it’s gonna be a dog fight to see who can hang on at the end.

no one is going to want to retire and let geno own the top spot.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
I think so as well. Actually kind of nice for Tara to hold the record even if it's only for a short while. She's deserves recognition for an outstanding coaching career and I'd think (hope in my case) that Geno overtakes her shortly thereafter - meaning we keep winning!
+1. I suspect in the end Tara will break it first and Geno will ultimately hold it for a long, long time. Kind of nice that they'll each get a share of that recognition. It seems fitting insofar as the Geno-Tara rivalry may be one of the longest ones in all of college basketball with the fewest heated moments and the most reciprocated respect.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
I think whichever of the two retires second will ultimately end up with the record and hold it for a long, long time. That could be either one.

Reaction Score
If Geno decides to keep coaching and, if Chris decided to stay with him, they will set a record. But you know what, down the line, like so many other, it will be broken.

Reaction Score
Not sure whoever winds up with the record that it will be broken. Too many years and too much hard work.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom