Pat Summitt: The Final Season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pat Summitt: The Final Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As a Uconn fan I didn't always agree with Ms Summit, but she was good for the game. As far as I know she is the one coach who came in to congratulate our WBB team in our locker room after being beat at a NCAA FF game. It is time to let her RIP. Let's remember the good that she did!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
no mention of the book on VolNation, weird unless I missed it!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Is VolNation a 'competitor' site to Maria's Summitt, or do they get along?
ummmmmm no clue, they dont seem to be friendly at all.

I think the followers of Maria worship her and the Summitt crew... VolNation posters enjoy a lil back and forth and doesnt mind trashing Holly when they see fit

Justavisitor

Unpopular Opinions
Reaction Score
ummmmmm no clue, they dont seem to be friendly at all.

I think the followers of Maria worship her and the Summitt crew... VolNation posters enjoy a lil back and forth and doesnt mind trashing Holly when they see fit

Not totally true. There are many on Volnation that post in both places. VolNation picked up momentum when the Summitt went to a pay board.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Not totally true. There are many on Volnation that post in both places. VolNation picked up momentum when the Summitt went to a pay board.
the action on the Summitt is very light these days...

Im sure they enjoy the freedom of going back and forth you UConn or any other opponent on VolNation... I dont think that happens on the Summitt.

actually see how cool it is for us to have this conversation. its cool that you can actually respectfully disagree with me on the board

Im sure you may bite your tongue a lot on this board but Im sure you love that you can "read" everything without digging on your pockets for access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom