Passion on the Bench | The Boneyard

Passion on the Bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I couldn't help but notice last night just how much passion there was on the bench.

I get it - it was Detriot. But it thought this game spoke volumes about this teams cohesiveness, and I'm not just talking about when Tor Watts scored that bucket. I was watching the replays and all the guys on the bench were flipping out (especially Brimah) when we'd play an excellent set of defense, drain a three, get a foul call, or a drive to the basket. And in my opinion one of the most important intangibles was the encouragement that was given when a play was missed and one of the players looked distraught, especially when Deandre was struggling in the opening minutes.

Rebounding was excellent as was our defense, but IMHO the biggest take away from last night was this "chemistry" we've been hearing about constantly and getting an opportunity to really see it in action, one of the biggest intagibles for the year.

Really looking forward to the effects this has on the team as the season progresses, I think we may all be in store for something really special. Does anybody else have any thoughts or opinions?

Reaction Score
No show boating either. Nice dunk or block. They all turn their heads a run back down the court. Even Boatright for gods sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom