Passing | The Boneyard

Passing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boatright, Daniels and Calhoun don't do it.

Giffey and Napier do.

I don't ever want to see Nolan or Olander go one on one down low.

Boatright, Daniels and Calhoun need to give it up. There are players on the team who can actually hit a 3.

Scratch that, Calhoun should sit at this point. Bench needs to be shortened. Nolan should sit too. Boatright needs to start passing ASAP and if he doesn't, his minutes should be cut short as well.

Napier is passing the ball. So is Giffey. Kromah too. The rest of the team isn't.

Reaction Score
Whatever the underlying problem, these guys ain't got it this year.

Solutions? I'm hoping something along the line of anal implants from an alien UFO.

Reaction Score
Whatever the underlying problem, these guys ain't got it this year.

Solutions? I'm hoping something along the line of anal implants from an alien UFO.

I started the thread because I think passing would make a world of difference. It would open up the lanes inside if teams had to defend the 3 and the drive. As it is, if UConn drives, they ain't passing it back out. If they try screens to open u a 3, you defend that. They are very 2 dimensional.

Boatright had a wide open Shabazz multiple times on his drives. Daniels NEVER passes. Olander tries to score one on one as well. And Calhoun on his drives is also a black hole, never mind the missed wide open 3s.

Boatright and Daniels MUST pass the ball.

Reaction Score
There may be a need for a thread on catching. Out front court players don't cut to the basket to recieve a pass, and when one comes to them they seem surprised. Our frontline can't catch a cold, and couldn't grab a rebound if tha ball had handles on it. I realize that we are both young and light in our frontcourt, but this is sad to watch as a fan. TO did nothing in the off season but return for his Sr. year

I don't recall a big either getting a pass off of a screen, or recieving a pass from a screen and doing anything other than looking awkward offensively with the ball. If a frontcourt player can't dribble a basketball five times in the post, in order to fein some sort of offensive threat/ draw defenders ....assuming they catch it- something is terribly wrong.

A limp d#ck could knock our frontcourt out of the lane.

5 verses 4 won't work. We aren't that athletic, especially when more often than not only 3 of the 4 can handle the basketball/ create offense for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom