Passing up open shots | The Boneyard

Passing up open shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Against Duke both Purvis and DHam would get the ball outside the arc with a lot of room and pass up the open three for a drive into the lane. I think that Ollie was referring to that when he said

“I’m not out there playing, not in their bodies. When they get those open shots, they’ve got to take them, believe in themselves and believe in our offense and they’re going to take them.

They just decided to drive instead of shoot the open three. I can understand that Purvis might be a little gun shy. But DHam has hit them this year. Anyway, it's something to watch for against Columbia.

Reaction Score
DHam has to take those shots, even if he misses 10 in a row.

Reaction Score
There's an old saying "When you're hitting your shot, shoot until you miss. When you're missing, shoot until you hit." DHam should definitely follow that advice.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It looked to me that the Huskies were making a concerted effort to get Rodney going, giving him the ball many times when dham was also open. I would have liked to see Hamilton be more of a factor against Duke. He's looking to distribute but we need him to shoot the ball more than he has been of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom