Pass the ball! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pass the ball!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not a decent comp for me. Games over the course of an entire year versus 5 games against cupcakes and 3 against decent teams.
Pick your own 5 cupcakes and 3 decent games from last year. I bet the numbers are similar. The OP should be filed in the hot take column.

Reaction Score
Not a decent comp for me. Games over the course of an entire year versus 5 games against cupcakes and 3 against decent teams.
fair. If you look last years first 9 games last season, we were at 13 assists per game. It was a Covid year, so less OOC, but that includes games against Cupcake/bad teams as in CCSU, Hartford, 2x DePaul & Butler.

Reaction Score
Pick your own 5 cupcakes and 3 decent games from last year. I bet the numbers are similar. The OP should be filed in the hot take column.
????

They had 2 games against cupcakes last year.

The comparison with such a small # is meaningless, but they had 22 assists last year against CCSU. Again--I'm not putting any stock in that.

I hope they start passing it around to find the open guy more. I see less of it now than when they went on a roll last year. But you would expect carry over from last year anyway. This year SHOULD be an improvement. It's what we all expected.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Honestly, if you see less than passing the ball around this year then last you're not looking hard enough.

Reaction Score
BS if your thinking not hitting the open man is a joke.
It's all about the success of the team not the individual.
No place for hero ball..
Don't see AJC , Martin, or Whaley not hitting the open man. Follow the example.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom