Pasqualoni After Game | The Boneyard

Pasqualoni After Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"I'm thinking we have an open week," Pasqualoni said. "We're going to start conference play. We had a lot of young guys playing out there. At one point today we had all freshman receivers in the game. We get a pick, so, I'm thinking that you evaluate the film. You go back to work next week. You try everything. You try to put the team back together and stay optimistic and stay positive and do the best we can do to play South Florida at home. To say at this moment, I'm making decisions on changes is not the way I would do it. I would go back and assess and evaluate. Get the staff together and go from there."

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The same ol' "we need to look at the film" garbage. The only film I want this team to watch is from the 2009 season when our Huskies played with tremendous heart and passion. Not one second of that Buffalo embarrassment. Be prepared to hear two weeks of "fundamentals" and "if it weren't for 14 or 15 mistakes, we only lose by 20 to Buffalo" nonsense. Fire this clown. The game has clearly passed him by.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
"We had a lot of young guys playing out there. At one point today we had all freshman receivers in the game. "

I'm guessing that's when you called off the dogs because, you know, BUFFALO was drilling you.

Reaction Score
The old "I need my players" to win argument. Their all freshmen right now, but just you wait til their srs., Buffalo won't be beating us this badly I promise you.

Reaction Score
The old "I need my players" to win argument. Their all freshmen right now, but just you wait til their srs., Buffalo won't be beating us this badly I promise you.

Well that is a correct statement because there will be another HC when these freshmen are seniors, who I hope to hell, won't put a product out on the field that remotely resembles what's out there now.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
He was supposed to be a "caretaker" for the program and maintain the level of success FHCRE brought us to.

So far all he's taken care of is making sure the cellar of the Big East/AAC is occupied by guys in blue and white shirts.

He was the "safe" hire.

The only thing "safe" about him so far is his job security because our administration feels status quo is acceptable.

This is Stop.

Reaction Score
I'm against elderly abuse but I really want to punch him in the head, I can't even look at this man on television anymore, he makes me physically ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom