Parking lot opens? | The Boneyard

Parking lot opens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Someone in my tailgate group just called and said he heard lots were still opening at 8. Anyone know if this rumor is true?

Reaction Score
...all the articles online still say lots open 4 hours before kickoff for tomorrow.

U

UConn9604

I'd expect the parking staff at The Rent to be extra militant tomorrow. This summer, I was talking to a guy who runs the place and he says they hate Homecoming because it's the tailgating equivalent of New Year's Eve (a bunch of alums who aren't regular fans show up and treat it like it's Spring Weekend redux, and don't even go into the game).

That the opponent is Temple, i.e., not a traditional rival, will only make it worse, he feared.

Reaction Score
According to the email i got from Uconn with the game day info, it said that the lots open at 9am

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
According to the email i got from Uconn with the game day info, it said that the lots open at 9am

You expect me to believe a UConn email over the word of guy that some dude knows?

Reaction Score
Honestly this board is so stupid it was an honest question. Not hey I heard from some dude. Old men bickering all this place is back to luckering for actual news

Reaction Score
Honestly this board is so stupid it was an honest question. Not hey I heard from some dude. Old men bickering all this place is back to luckering for actual news

Translate that last sentence for us old guys? ;)

Reaction Score
Relax. Don't take it seriously - you are new here so everyone loves to just break balls once in awhile. I got the same email and it said gates open at 9:00 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom