Parking for Sunday | The Boneyard

Parking for Sunday

Reaction Score
I haven't gone to a game at Gampel in a few years. My Dad is going on Sunday and wants to know best parking options. He knows the campus.

Thanks in advance

Reaction Score
I avoid the garages and this year, the construction limits things. So, this year I've been parking in the top lot behind the Student Center. It's 5-10 minute walk to GP. Cost is $15.

Reaction Score
BTW, I have 2 tix available for Sun's St Johns game at GP. Second level but have seat backs.
Also, 3 tix available for Wed Seton Hall game at XL, lower level, corner, front row, where players usually enter/exit court.

Reaction Score
The South Garage is now Season Ticket Holders only; North Garage is for everyone else.

Reaction Score
The South Garage is now Season Ticket Holders only; North Garage is for everyone else.
Hmmm, I didn't know that. You must mean the people who prepay for season parking. Whenever I'm at Gampel I stay out of the garages. Now I park in the open-air lot south of the South garage. I used to park in the "X" lot to avoid traffic after the game (scoot past Ted's and jump on Rt. 44 while others are trying to get out of a parking garage), but they built a building where the "X" lot used to be :-(

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I haven't gone to a game at Gampel in a few years. My Dad is going on Sunday and wants to know best parking options. He knows the campus.

Thanks in advance

More info at UConn Basketball Parking

7685DE95-990A-4978-89D0-4CB34607E732.jpeg

Reaction Score
BTW, I have 2 tix available for Sun's St Johns game at GP. Second level but have seat backs.
Also, 3 tix available for Wed Seton Hall game at XL, lower level, corner, front row, where players usually enter/exit court.
Hi. I may be interested in the XL tickets if they are still available. Checking now.

Reaction Score
Hmmm, I didn't know that. You must mean the people who prepay for season parking. Whenever I'm at Gampel I stay out of the garages. Now I park in the open-air lot south of the South garage. I used to park in the "X" lot to avoid traffic after the game (scoot past Ted's and jump on Rt. 44 while others are trying to get out of a parking garage), but they built a building where the "X" lot
Yes, the South garage is for season ticket holders. Why would anyone pre pay for season parking if they WEREN'T season ticket holders? @Jaydumo20 Lots of people use the open lot adjacent to the South garage. It tends to fill quickly, as it is also used for staff and students during the week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom