Parking at Gampel | The Boneyard

Parking at Gampel

Reaction Score
I was just curious, I am going to my annual game on Saturday. Being in Maine makes it hard to make more than one. But I was just curious if anything has changed this year for parking...is parking behind E.O. Smith still an option.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
There were a few changes, most notably that the South garage right next to Gampel is only for season ticket holders now.

Here's a link for more info and a map highlighting where you can and cannot park: Basketball Parking

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was just curious, I am going to my annual game on Saturday. Being in Maine makes it hard to make more than one. But I was just curious if anything has changed this year for parking...is parking behind E.O. Smith still an option.
Coming from Maine, I'm assuming you'll get there early. If so, you might as well park in Z Lot. Not free though, I don't know about the Smith lot.

Reaction Score
Okay...I have parked before in one of the lots...last time I parked at EO smith staff parking, was hoping if anyone knows if that's still available...that was a short walk to Gampel and it was close to downtown.

Reaction Score
Yes, there are two lots behind EO Smith. I parked there for a few games earlier this year. Short walk to Gampel from there.

Reaction Score
I never pay for parking, they only ticket M-F 7-5 or so. Obviously, don't illegally park otherwise a police officer may ticket you. But I usually just park near transportation services. 8 minute walk to Gampel

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
They got rid of it ~5 mins ago for a (surprising!) new engineering building! but plenty of lots around
Talk about a real time update- thanks for the heads up :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom