Paradise Jam | The Boneyard

Paradise Jam

Reaction Score
Happy New Year. I need your help again. For those of you who paid to watch the Paradise Jam, how do I unsubscribe? Thank you.

Reaction Score
I purchased it via the ROKU app. I cancelled it on there. Incidentally, I thought I was paying for a one month schedule, but they charged me the full $150. I called the customer support and they wouldn't help me. Called paypal and put in a claim. They refunded me $137.99. I thought that was fair.

Reaction Score
Happy New Year. I need your help again. For those of you who paid to watch the Paradise Jam, how do I unsubscribe? Thank you.

I followed the directions on the Website for cancelling. My memory, none too good, is that I logged in, clicked on my name once it appeared, got a list of options, picked the one that allowed me to cancel--and cancelled. But best advice is to log in and look for the section of the site that tells you step by step how to cancel. Good luck.

Reaction Score
I followed the directions on the Website for cancelling. My memory, none too good, is that I logged in, clicked on my name once it appeared, got a list of options, picked the one that allowed me to cancel--and cancelled. But best advice is to log in and look for the section of the site that tells you step by step how to cancel. Good luck.

Actually your memory is not that bad. I followed the same sequence. the Login>Clicked Name (list of options)>Account>My Information>Subscription>(from here you should be able to edit/change/cancel/delete your account...good luck.

The above is if you created an account online website.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom