Pair of tickets for exhibition games for free | The Boneyard

Pair of tickets for exhibition games for free

Reaction Score
I live 3 hours from both venues and won't be making the drive for the exhibition games. I'd like to give my season tickets to someone who wants to go. If possible I'd rather give them away to different people. So if you want a pair of tickets to one of the games let me know.

Nov 3 vs. Jefferson (at Gampel) (tickets are uppers with a seatback)
Nov 6 vs Trevecca Nazarene (at XL Center) (tickets are lowers but in the corner)

Just say which game you'd want. If you want both feel free to say so in case nobody else wants them. I'll PM you to get your address if you are first and hopefully I can mail them out tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I live 3 hours from both venues and won't be making the drive for the exhibition games. I'd like to give my season tickets to someone who wants to go. If possible I'd rather give them away to different people. So if you want a pair of tickets to one of the games let me know.

Nov 3 vs. Jefferson (at Gampel) (tickets are uppers with a seatback)
Nov 6 vs Trevecca Nazarene (at XL Center) (tickets are lowers but in the corner)

Just say which game you'd want. If you want both feel free to say so in case nobody else wants them. I'll PM you to get your address if you are first and hopefully I can mail them out tomorrow.
I would love the tickets for Gampel would you mind emailing me?

Reaction Score
Hi. My wife and I would love to root for the Our team if the Nov 3rd game tickets are still available. Thanks and Go Huskies

Reaction Score
Looks like we have 2. I'll send a PM to AngeLynn for the XLC tickets and I need an email address from mmeade258 to contact her. If I don't get an email address from her in the next 24 hours (leaving for a vacation on Sunday morning so I need to get them out by tomorrow) I'll contact Coach to get an address.

Reaction Score
Looks like we have 2. I'll send a PM to AngeLynn for the XLC tickets and I need an email address from mmeade258 to contact her. If I don't get an email address from her in the next 24 hours (leaving for a vacation on Sunday morning so I need to get them out by tomorrow) I'll contact Coach to get an address.
mead
MMEADE258@gmail.com
thank you so very much I will look out for your email :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom