Paige's message | The Boneyard

Paige's message

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Paige is such a wonderful human being, and I am honored that she shares her life so openly with us. I have no faith, but I do believe that Paige's faith and love makes her a better person. And a super team mate.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
We were so lucky to witness this team's growth and love.

1649295451482.png

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There are so many things in life that test our faith in each other. But our nature as human beings is to be hopeful. All we need is someone to remind us what’s really important every now and then.

Reaction Score
A thought. What Paige quoted is from Paul's letter to the Romans. The verses quoted are not, technically, about religion. It's about something far more important.
The relationship between Christian religion and Faith in Jesus is like the relationship in music between learning scales and enjoying the glory of great music.

If music was only about scales, and there was no such thing as Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, or the Beatles, or... whatever music "transports" the spirit -- if all there was to music was the drudge of practice and no nobly contested championship games... no one would be the least interested. Religion is, of course, not very interesting... unless it opens the door to Glory.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Paige is such a wonderful human being, and I am honored that she shares her life so openly with us. I have no faith, but I do believe that Paige's faith and love makes her a better person. And a super team mate.
Don't look now, but I * think * this means that you have faith. Maybe. Or at least spirituality and hope.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
A thought. What Paige quoted is from Paul's letter to the Romans. The verses quoted are not, technically, about religion. It's about something far more important.
The relationship between Christian religion and Faith in Jesus is like the relationship in music between learning scales and enjoying the glory of great music.

If music was only about scales, and there was no such thing as Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, or the Beatles, or... whatever music "transports" the spirit -- if all there was to music was the drudge of practice and no nobly contested championship games... no one would be the least interested. Religion is, of course, not very interesting... unless it opens the door to Glory.
Speaking of music, why has no one started a Music Thread for the off season yet?

:D
:cool:

Reaction Score
Bama fan said:

Don't look now, but I * think * this means that you have faith. Maybe. Or at least spirituality and hope.

I concur with you 8893. I also think that Bama fan has the "faith" to clearly state that s/he "has no faith".

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
No wonder she has a million followers. Being genuine is a veryy power force.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom