Paige's injury? | The Boneyard

Paige's injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Someone posted that Geno said that Paige was hurt in the first half and it affected her for the entire game...does anyone know anything more regarding this?

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Oh boy...and he also said it affected her play for the rest of the game...I hope it isn't anything serious.

Reaction Score
Some ridiculous posts here. The UConn spokesperson clarified in the Press Conference that she was poked in the eye and had absolutely nothing to do with a concussion. Another fact free thread emerges.
That is hugely different from the,"He said she banged her head in [sic] the ground." statement that someone said Geno said...

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There was a play in the first half when Paige uncharacteristically missed a difficult layup and temporarily crumbled on the floor underneath the basket. I remember thinking, “Oh no” as ND pushed the ball back up the court on offense. Eventually, Paige caught up with the play and I stopped worrying. I suspect that was the play she got poked in the eye.

Reaction Score
Geno said she got hit in the face, last game and ND game. that must have affected her the rest of the game. No concussion, obviously or she would not have played second half.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Some ridiculous posts here. The UConn spokesperson clarified in the Press Conference that she was poked in the eye and had absolutely nothing to do with a concussion. Another fact free thread emerges.
Is it ridiculous to ask a question? If it was clarified at a press conference then my question was answered...all of this finger-pointing and accusations are unnecessary.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
So what happened? It is my understanding that against the Golden Domers that Paige fell, on her own, possibly landing on her face and then Geno mentioned that something else happened about a week and a half ago, which was clarified to mean it was a poke in her eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom