paige watch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

paige watch

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
i am a bit concerned that, now that paige is reasonably healthy, the team is going to revert to where they all just stand around and wait for paige to do something - i saw glimpses of this last night. this might be less of a problem with azzi on the floor, but there are too many talented players on this team for this to happen, especially now

Please don't feed the troll.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Well, it appears that Doc disappeared, and we'll never know what he/she saw in practice. Maybe his/her license was revoked after immediately, following the post. :confused:

Reaction Score
did you expect them to say yes she's hurt? What else are they going to say.
She had a pretty bad injury so you’d expect soreness playing like she does…lots of minutes and getting knocked around by other teams…but hurting and being injured are very different. I have no doubt she can deal with the soreness/pain and make plays. If she actually reinjured it in any way, they wouldn’t play her.

Reaction Score
Caroline needs to be more involved and active; make plays for herself...like she was when she had her best games.
Did you not watch last night's game? With Paige in the game, it's silly to think freshman Caroline is going to come off the bench and try to make it all about herself. She was, in fact, more assertive last night than she's been and did what she could to make things happen for herself and the team. We simply don't match up with SC in anyway.

Reaction Score
It is now Paige's team. Like all great team performers Director Geno will make sure Paige is the straw that stirs the drink.
I'd argue it was her team last year too. She really is the only one with a leadership type of personality. She's the only one that in crunch time that wants the ball and can make shots when she has to (see Tennessee, South Carolina last year, N.C. State this year). I think this is why Geno made the comment about her being the next Taurasi because she exudes the same kind of confidence combined with talent.

Reaction Score
It is now Paige's team. Like all great team performers Director Geno will make sure Paige is the straw that stirs the drink.
Where have you been hiding? It's been Paige's team from the moment she first put on the UConn uniform!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Did you not watch last night's game? With Paige in the game, it's silly to think freshman Caroline is going to come off the bench and try to make it all about herself. She was, in fact, more assertive last night than she's been and did what she could to make things happen for herself and the team. We simply don't match up with SC in anyway.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
A broken clock is right twice a day.
Maybe so, but it's anyone's guess when it's right.

Actually, you need a working clock to know when the broked clock is right.

Reaction Score

What does that video prove Monte? Do you see Paige playing in it? Again, with Paige in the game (any game), it's silly to think freshman Caroline is going to come off the bench and try to make it all about herself.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
What does that video prove Monte? Do you see Paige playing in it? Again, with Paige in the game (any game), it's silly to think freshman Caroline is going to come off the bench and try to make it all about herself.
I said: "make plays for herself.".....I did NOT say: "Make it all about herself."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom