Paige votes for Evina | The Boneyard

Paige votes for Evina

Reaction Score
the way that Paige in particular (because she does the most media), Nika and the coaching staff talk about Evina shows how much they value her as a player and person and what a big influence she is on the team. Prime example is the stuff she did for all the team and support staff for Valentines day, having someone so selfless and who takes on the leadership of such a large freshman group is often forgotten about but that impact wont be forgotten by those players. She is the glue for this team and I hope she has a healthy post season :)

Reaction Score
Everything we have seen and heard about Evina from teammates and people with knowledge of the program just makes you wonder what on earth the problem was at tennessee in terms of people’s opinions of her being bad? Seems to me they just blamed her when she wasn’t the problem AT ALL.

Reaction Score
This clip says so much about Evina, no doubt. But it also tells me a lot about Paige. You can tell from the way she talks that these aren't just canned comments, throwing an offhanded accolade to a teammate. No, it's clearly from- the-heart sincerity, and you can tell how important it is to Paige that Evina be recognized for her contributions.

In a sort of related way, there's a great story from the Seattle Times (republished in the Courant's evening edition) about what Sue Bird has meant to that franchise and that city over the past 20 years. Honestly, you almost tear up reading the thing. I see that Paige the player and Paige the person could have that same kind of impact somewhere over the coming decades. (I get that it's a tad early for Bird comparisons, but I can't help myself.)

Reaction Score
EW is amazing to me, on the court, in the locker room, etc. True leader for this team, and cares with all her heart. She will go very far in life, no matter what she does or where she goes.

Honestly, this seems like one of the tightest teams ever (very close group of young Women.) Maybe this was a positive thing about the COVID pandemic that this amazing group of lady's got to know each other so well. HEck, family! Remember when AE locked Paige out of the hotel room recently? LOL! Yup, they fight too probably!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
The Evina video was posted on Volnation. Interested to see any comments from LV fans.

Reaction Score
1614958737647.png

Reaction Score
My Personal List of Non-Wallers
with UConn Blue blood

Jamelle Elliot
Carla Berube
Ann Strother
Kelly Faris
Evina Westbrook
Doesn't Evina have mixed blood?

Online statistics