Paige video rehabbing ankle

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Well I’m certainly inspired.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Wow. On the one hand, she has a lot of resources that aren’t available to mere mortals. OTOH, they don’t do the work for her. She has those resources because she’s worked her tush off for years,

Reaction Score
Go Paige, go! Go Paige, go! Go Paige, go! Heal well and come back healthier. Your fans are cheering you on.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
She has those pro basketball player toes like bron and harden. Are those due to improper shoe fit or something?

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
Do Lebron and James have blue nail polish on their toes too?
Considering 90% of nba players have pedicures there ought to be a couple with blue nail polish and I wouldn't write out either of those two having had blue ones at some point.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She has those pro basketball player toes like bron and harden. Are those due to improper shoe fit or something?
No, those toes are not good looking. If you say so, Paige will disagree with you.

Paiges rehab progress is going well.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
No, those toes are not good looking. If you say so, Paige will disagree with you.

Paiges rehab progress is going well.
Yeah as I said those are similar to Lebron's and Harden's and they've been memed on for their misformed feet by no less than the Game of Zones. I wonder if that's a shoe thing or if it's due to their movement on the court. If it's the latter though, I thought it shouldn't affect lighter players like Paige but I guess I was wrong.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Make sure Paiges sneakers are not one size too big like Kevin Durant.

Reaction Score
So what exactly did she do to her ankle? Was it broken? fractured? sprained?

Reaction Score
The constant stopping and change of direction puts a lot of stress on your toes. No matter how well fitting your shoe is, your foot is going to slide inside it.

Reaction Score
Watching this video you do get a definitive look into what makes her the POY. That willingness to want to be ready for the fall, to find creative ways to keep the ball in her hands, to push through rehab. I cannot wait for games this season.

Reaction Score
Appears that Slim is both working out in the same gym as Azzi and is also sharing Fudd's trainer (also works for Wizards).
I suggest for her return to bb she should emerge from a box full of batting as befits the resting place of a precious object. As for her toes, they appear pretty boilerplate, though I'm sure I saw the blue turn to green as I watched. No orange? Hope not.
Who pays for all this handling with caution?

Reaction Score
NICE, I recognize some of " SLIM'S" exercises from my former work with P.T.
But,. she does the harder techniques/ stuff and at more weight!! Love the BAND WORK!!!
This was actually motivational TO ME!! GO GIRL GO

Reaction Score
Does UConn help set up these rehab sessions or is it her connections with other players (Azzi)? I thought Paige was from Minnesota, but it looks like this rehab is in the DC area.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Appears that Slim is both working out in the same gym as Azzi and is also sharing Fudd's trainer (also works for Wizards).
Yep. If you look carefully you can see he is wearing an Azzi35 sweatshirt.

Reaction Score
Does UConn help set up these rehab sessions or is it her connections with other players (Azzi)? I thought Paige was from Minnesota, but it looks like this rehab is in the DC area.
Paige lives in Maryland now, but I suspect this video was mostly shot in May since it was post-surgery but before returning to UConn after Memorial Day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom