Paige Video How to Get Handles | The Boneyard

Paige Video How to Get Handles

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Her little commentary of "no left hand" and "overrated", well, I don't know if that's revealing annoyance or mocking.

Reaction Score
I had not seen this video before and it was posted today on Youtube.
The person posting this has a history of digging up old videos that have been filmed and posted before by someone else. They also attempt to make it appear that they created the video, not by explicitly stating it but by implying. It is a click bait account looking to capitalize on Paige's name on YouTube, by labeling these videos as "exclusive".

Glad you enjoyed it, but please know that every view, like, thumbs up and subscription given to "Paige Bueckers UConn" is a credit that should have been rightfully given to someone else. In this case, it was Haley Jones as Paige said at the end.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
The person posting this has a history of digging up old videos that have been filmed and posted before by someone else. They also attempt to make it appear that they created the video, not by explicitly stating it but by implying. It is a click bait account looking to capitalize on Paige's name on YouTube, by labeling these videos as "exclusive".

Glad you enjoyed it, but please know that every view, like, thumbs up and subscription given to "Paige Bueckers UConn" is a credit that should have been rightfully given to someone else. In this case, it was Haley Jones as Paige said at the end.
What irks me the most is how the channel owner doesn't give credit to the original video(s). All the person does is write a blanket statement in the video description saying he doesn't own the videos.

Reaction Score
What irks me the most is how the channel owner doesn't give credit to the original video(s). All the person does is write a blanket statement in the video description saying he doesn't own the videos.
So true.

They, the channel owner, has put up a new video which appears to be at least partly including the video in the "They Missed Us" thread and are asking people to sign up to receive notification when this 'premier' video is available for viewing. I commented there and left a link to the original Instagram. Will probably upset the channel owner, but I don't care.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom