Paige/Tristen and Aaliyah/Alex choose teams for First Night | The Boneyard

Paige/Tristen and Aaliyah/Alex choose teams for First Night

Reaction Score
Oh wow! Pretty evenly matched squads. If I had to pick one, I would say that Blue squad got the slight edge because of Aubrey Griffin. She might be playing with a chip on her shoulder because she was the last pick. :);)

Looking forward to a night of fun, dance moves, and great entertainment.

PvP

Reaction Score
Is there any way to see First Night outside Connecticut?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Being one of the curmudgeons of the BY, I'd just like to register my annual protest of this mixed team invitation to disaster. Just slightly less foolish that the bouncy ball nonsense that took an already injured Hunter down. Remember that?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Being one of the curmudgeons of the BY, I'd just like to register my annual protest of this mixed team invitation to disaster. Just slightly less foolish that the bouncy ball nonsense that took an already injured Hunter down. Remember that?
What kind of disaster?

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
How many were paying attention. Paige drafted Carol. They don't call her Caroline but Carol.

Reaction Score
The unforseeable kind. The oops, good grief kind that ends with surgery and a crutch.
Which disasters are foreseeable? You mean like the dangerous 3 point shooting contest? Are injuries more acceptable if they happen falling down some steps? Might as well just do away with preseason practice and rest up for the games.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Which disasters are foreseeable? You mean like the dangerous 3 point shooting contest? Are injuries more acceptable if they happen falling down some steps? Might as well just do away with preseason practice and rest up for the games.
You can belittle the risk of our girls playing with guys who go to 7'2" all you want. Did I mention 3 point shooting? I do not want to overplay it, just think the "game" has no point. Thankfully the guys tend to pretty much stay 4 feet away from the girls.

Reaction Score
You can belittle the risk of our girls playing with guys who go to 7'2" all you want. Did I mention 3 point shooting? I do not want to overplay it, just think the "game" has no point. Thankfully the guys tend to pretty much stay 4 feet away from the girls.
There is no "game". They only compete in 3 point shooting, half court shots, and skills challenge. No physical competition.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
There is no "game". They only compete in 3 point shooting, half court shots, and skills challenge. No physical competition.
Bad me. Sanity reigns. I assumed picking the teams had the silly scrimmage back in play.

Reaction Score
Bad me. Sanity reigns. I assumed picking the teams had the silly scrimmage back in play.
They did that several years ago. I remember one fast break where a guy was flying down court and a little woman guard, I don't remember which one, set up to take the charge. I screamed at the top of my lungs: Noooo. Thankfully it didn't happen (I take no credit) otherwise they would be picking up pieces of her with salad tongs. I'd like to say ever since then (but I don't know that's 100% true) it's been non-contact events at first night.

Reaction Score
How many were paying attention. Paige drafted Carol. They don't call her Caroline but Carol.
I had to do a "Who is Carol" face, when I heard Paige say "Carol" :) But Carol looked like grew an inch or two.

Jim

Reaction Score
Notice how Alex makes Azzi the first pick. The 3-pt contest was decided after a single pick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom