Paige State Playoff Game Live Stream 11 AM | The Boneyard

Paige State Playoff Game Live Stream 11 AM

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Every time I watch Hopkins play I’m struck with how they do everything they can to accelerate the pace of play and get back on offense as soon as possible. So on defense, they try to force turnovers all over the court. But if they don’t force a turnover, it almost seems like their next best option is to let their opponent score as quickly as possible so Hopkins can transition back to offense as soon as possible.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Cambridge has scored many of their points by passing over the Hopkins Pressing Defense. Hopkins is selling out on Defense and at times get burnt. Hopkins has significantly more talent then Cambridge. Not sure if any of the Cambridge starters could start for Hopkins. Quite half by Paige. Paige did pass up a number of good shots to get her teammates shots.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Hopkins has started the second half, like a walk in the park. Playing disinterested Basketball.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
There's you first real highlight assist in midair off the offensive rebound.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Have to admit Paige didn't look like National Player of the Year Today. Wasn't looking for her shot. Had some great passes that her teammates missed their shots. Hopkins HS beat an over matched team.

Replay of the Game is available. league Choose Hopkins HS

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thought today was all about conserving energy. I think they were 10 deep in the first half. Woodson forgot to bring her hands today which cost Paige 2 or 3 assists.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Hopkins will play in the State Semi-Finals Tomorrow at 7 PM EDT.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Have to admit Paige didn't look like National Player of the Year Today. Wasn't looking for her shot. Had some great passes that her teammates missed their shots. Hopkins HS beat an over matched team.

Replay of the Game is available. league Choose Hopkins HS

Did not need to be. Very workmanlike. Her best passes were not converted. And she really does not care about points. She gave up an unopposed layup to a bench player to get her points and confidence. I think she made all the (few) shots she took including her only 3

Reaction Score
She is a great passer. She anticipates where her teammates are going to be and puts it right on the money. I was impressed with her total unselfishness.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Maya Nnaji? To UConn? Eventually?
Nnaji would certainly be an insurance policy, but from what I’ve seen, fellow sophomore Ice plays the same position and is a more complete player at this point in her career.

Reaction Score
Semifinal Stillwater vs Hopkins. Rematch of the two final teams last year. Paige had an off night Hopkins was down at halftime. Paige was also sick in that game. Should be a lot better game than first round game.

Reaction Score
Did not need to be. Very workmanlike. Her best passes were not converted. And she really does not care about points. She gave up an unopposed layup to a bench player to get her points and confidence. I think she made all the (few) shots she took including her only 3
missed 1 so 3 of 4

Reaction Score
Pages passing was on display. Her skip passes across the zone right on the money and her passes to Maya at the foul line were thrown to a spot versus when she got there. She is truly a point guard and I don't she will have any trouble picking up the UConn offense. She probably knows it by heart from watching the games. I can't wait to see her play next year. Liv is going to love her. Paige used to feed Boston all the time in Fiba ball.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Pages passing was on display. Her skip passes across the zone right on the money and her passes to Maya at the foul line were thrown to a spot versus when she got there. She is truly a point guard and I don't she will have any trouble picking up the UConn offense. She probably knows it by heart from watching the games. I can't wait to see her play next year. Liv is going to love her. Paige used to feed Boston all the time in Fiba ball.
And, as she recently told Geno she has, “a higher basketball IQ” then he does. To which Geno replied, “that’s why you’re a dumbxxx”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom