Paige One-Ups Stewie. Quote in Sports Illustrated. | The Boneyard

Paige One-Ups Stewie. Quote in Sports Illustrated.

Reaction Score
Quote from Paige's Gatorade Female Athlete of the Year article in Sports Illustrated:
"I hate losing. If we could go undefeated all four years, that would be great."
I'm on board with that.
Page did add, "Being realistic, though, that's probably not going to happen."
Love her attitude and personality. Can't wait to see her "game." (Fingers crossed we have a season to see!)

Reaction Score
Quote from Paige's Gatorade Female Athlete of the Year article in Sports Illustrated:
"I hate losing. If we could go undefeated all four years, that would be great."
I'm on board with that.
Page did add, "Being realistic, though, that's probably not going to happen."
Love her attitude and personality. Can't wait to see her "game." (Fingers crossed we have a season to see!)
Why start with a bad attitude?

Reaction Score
"I hate losing"... Does any athlete like losing?
Well there is the idea of a "good loss" whatever that's supposed to mean. I'd rather they just use a euphemism like "learning experience" rather than an oxymoron.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
"I hate losing"... Does any athlete like losing?
Yeah, the Philadelphia '76-ers from 2014 on. Fans and athletes "trusted the process" that has left them perennially a 2nd tier team...and a hell of a lot better off than the the NY D%$#'s who still believe any "process" is a hair style.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The parsing of Paige's various statements about national champions has been fascinating. Some say she's backed away from her original pronouncement. It was May 21, 2020 · “I want to win four (national titles),” Bueckers said. “That’s my goal and that should be everybody’s goal. Winning four championships, going undefeated all four years. I hate losing.” Now that is not all the different from the SI statement. She doesn't plan on losing and she's going to a school that has pulled off the 4peat already. The biggest obstacle may be COVID19 and not USC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom